Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Striptease Photos Of The New 2013 Rav4!

junebug1701

Back up spare time test driver reporting for duty sir.

I hate the Epuke and the Qashqai not fond of the Yeti. Now the X6 is tricky cause in our house we call it the 'puffa 6' as it looks like an inflated 3 series. I actually am a fan of it's styling as it is different. The Epuke just looks squished. Q7 looks like a boat now the ML an GL there's a nice 4x4!

Takes some beating does that little monologue. Is it classed as double dutch?

Regards Clare

2013 RAV4 description by Stanley Unwin:

http://dvlacartax.bl...e-redesign.html

"This employs a any a dashboard touchscreen and articulation commands for aeronautics and audio functions"

Clearly been using Bothy as a consultant. RAV4 gives you wings! :).

If this is indeed the first pics of the 4.3 it's very disappointing! Rear looks like every other MPV / Ford C-Max and the front looks terrible. Is that the new Toyota family face? Vauxhall did a similar thing in the 90s with the family 'v' grille. Horrid. Interior looks interesting though!

sure i've seen that back end before , 80's shogun i think, and if it gets any bigger toyota might as well call it a Littleland Cruiser.personally i think they've lost the plot with the RAV now. Everybody else has gone small, cross over / 4wd and funky looking (aka original RAV), Toyota gone BIG, bland or hybrid. which is why i'm hanging onto my 3 door for as long as possible.

You'll soon change your mind when you find out it has a Gardner 180 and a David Brown box in it!!!

well maybe a 240 instead

Towards the end of my truck mending days, Hepolite came out with some teflon coated pistons that raised the compression ratio of an LXB engine slightly. I fitted sevral engines with them both six and eight cylinder and it virtually stopped the age old problem of white smoke when cold. Quite posh for a Gardner!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links