Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2010 Prius Owner Manual

gckwang2

Just bought a used 2010 Prius, and it does not come with a manual

If anyone has a PDF version of the English manual I would very much like to get that... There are so many buttons and light I have no clue what does...

Thank in advance.

You could do a google search for: Owners Manual Toyota Prius 2010.

try that already, nothing come up with the actual owner's manual. If anyone got a copy, please forward me a copy, or send me a link where I can get it.

If you bought it from a Toyota dealer then I would first ask for one from that dealer. Can't believe that Toyota UK would be happy at the car being supplied without an owners manual. There are several serious safety aspects dealt with in the manual, especially those concerned with the High Voltage Battery and circuits.

Otherwise go to a Toyota dealer and ask them to get one for you, or make contact directly with Toyota UK and ask them.

We had that with a used Yaris from a Toyota dealer (missing manual). We just told the dealer there was no owners manual and they posted one to us.

As Sagitar said, if you got your Prius from a Toyota dealer, ask them for the owners manual.

If not, google for prius 2010ownersmanual.pdf

Just bought a used 2010 Prius, and it does not come with a manual

If anyone has a PDF version of the English manual I would very much like to get that... There are so many buttons and light I have no clue what does...

Thank in advance.

I am quite shure that there are Toyota dealers willing to sell all and every manual you need.

Here in Germany the prices dealers ask are quite different, ranging from 5 EUR to 20 EUR per manual.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links