Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A/s/l + Work And Other Interests

geocool69

Dudes,

The name`s David H Smith aka ABRAXYS. I`m 27 and currently living in Dundee just now, but I`m originally from Falkirk, SCOTLAND. Intending on moving to Canada to own a ECLIPSE GT or a SPYDER, after I finish my post grad training in Forensic Psychobiology.

Didn`t REALLY get into cars until I started visiting Knockhill with my mates.

Cars to date: Austin Maestro, Pug 205, Honda Civic, and the best yet, the Toyota Paseo. Satin Black Si model, with a few extra`s!!!!

Fell in love with the paseo when I was studying to become a nurse (A HOT Female Junior Doctor owned a white one!!) She could tank the pants of most other cars as she kitted it out with the best performance gear - MINTED!!!

Engaged to my girlfriend pauline. Currently, don`t have much cash to max my car as we`ve just bought a new furniture and stuff for the new flat.

Abraxys

Hey all

My names Andy Travis (hence Trav's EP91)

I'm only 18 and live in Bristol

I own a Starlet SR. its my 2nd car after i destroyed my 106 after spinning on ice and went through a hedge sideways (practising my drifting :D ) i had a week off work because of it and found the SR for sale when in town (nothing else to do!!)

I work as a 3rd year apperntice service technician for my local Toyota dealer and I get all my service parts for very cheap!

it cost me less than £100 for B service parts and cambelt. I also have access to diagnosis books if anyone needs fault codes. no imports though, we don't have the books. By the way, on the diagnosis plug under the bonnet, short Tc and E1 for engine fault codes. little insider knowledge

at the moment, my EP91 non turbo :( is on its way by means of modifing, once i can get hold of a digital camera i will get pics

if anyone has a white SR they want to swap or sale, let me know as i love white jap cars. my silver is boring

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links