Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Interior Door trim...

man-bing

Hi All

I wanna change the audio in my Corolla T-Spirit.

Has any yet removed the door trims, if so how????

I don't wanna wreck it just yet, and 'er indoors, will blow her top if i make a mess of it.. :o

Does anybody know the size of the Speakers in the door, and how to remove the tweeter as well, cute as it's position, but looks like a **** :mad: to replace...

Let me know...

Thanks

Bing

• 3 weeks later...

I looked at getting my Corolla T3 Speakers changed a couple of months ago. The door trim just clips loose (so I've been told!). However the Speakers are 'riveted' into the door. Been told that its an awkward job as the Speakers need to be drilled out. I decided against it as I didnt want to chance ruining my car. I was told that it would be possible to fit 6" or 6 1/2" speakers in them.

Dont know about tweeters as T3s dont have them. Got aftermarket ones fitted :D

hi just had my Speakers changed on my T Sport 5 door. To remove the doors you have to undo a couple of screws. One is at the internal lock, you can see this covered by a flap. The others can be found by the door handle. You avhe to prise open the eletric window pad and the door handle pad. Then just unscrew and the door should come lose. Easy job. The Speakers I got fitted are 6 1/2 inch. The hole is deep and I don;t think the window closes all the way down. The Speakers I fitted were pretty deep.

Hope this helps.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links