Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Invite?

Paulus17

The UC will not have a replacement as such but it will be a car that will go head to head with the Qashqai, I think its one for next year

Kingo

you didn't spot my wheels charlie, I'm banking on the fact that toyota will come up with a proper replacement for the 3 door RAV instead of the half hearted effort effort that the UC was. I dont particularly care what its called, but until then my 3 door nrg will just keep

going and going and going...........

you didn't spot my wheels charlie, I'm banking on the fact that toyota will come up with a proper replacement for the 3 door RAV instead of the half hearted effort effort that the UC was. I dont particularly care what its called, but until then my 3 door nrg will just keep

going and going and going...........

More confused now mate !?

There is not a 4.3 in 3 door is there ? So unlikely there will be one with the 4.4 ? Or am I missing something ?

I think we are talking a new model that will sit somewhere between the 4.4 and the UC Charlie - hopefully more in keeping with the original RAV4 spirit.

I think we are talking a new model that will sit somewhere between the 4.4 and the UC Charlie - hopefully more in keeping with the original RAV4 spirit.

Thanks David .. Its been one of those days ...........

Thanks David .. Its been one of those days ...........

Something akin of the 3 dorr RAV would be great!

David

Had a look at the new RAV4 in the flesh/metal today and had a little sit in one.....

Found the Full Leather seats in the Invincible (that will please Charlie :) ) bit slippy and prefer the half-leather of my SR TBH.

Like the Interior apart from that and the stitched dash looks very classy, and liked the Carbon Fibre touches on the door control panels :)

But not sure if I like the exterior at all :( . The front looked ok but I like the RAV4.3 facelift front more I reckon, even though I DO like the new Auris front, which the new RAV is similar to. The rear lights don't really work for me, not least as they seem to stick out quite a bit and look very exposed and also lifted right off the Avensis Estate.

Not driven the vehicle at all, but so far see no reason to even remotely consider a change over!

Had a look at the new RAV4 in the flesh/metal today and had a little sit in one.....

Found the Full Leather seats in the Invincible (that will please Charlie :) ) bit slippy and prefer the half-leather of my SR TBH.

Like the Interior apart from that and the stitched dash looks very classy, and liked the Carbon Fibre touches on the door control panels :)

But not sure if I like the exterior at all :( . The front looked ok but I like the RAV4.3 facelift front more I reckon, even though I DO like the new Auris front, which the new RAV is similar to. The rear lights don't really work for me, not least as they seem to stick out quite a bit and look very exposed and also lifted right off the Avensis Estate.

Not driven the vehicle at all, but so far see no reason to even remotely consider a change over!

David if the seats in the Invincible ( I hate these silly names) are exactly the same as in the Icon but of course leather then the raised side bolsters are going to wear FAST !!.

Seats just did not have that deep plush feel like the ones in the old T180 did but obviously only a drive will reveal all..

I replaced the seat in my car cos I could not get rid of a squeek in it and the bolster on the old seat was cracking and wearing and the side bolsters are fairly flat on those seats .. I was lucky and got a near perfect seat with no wear but unless the leather is of a very high quality I bet the problem will happen again on the new car..

The fake carbon is already getting negative comments (See press release on here) but I liked it despite it looking so fake !

The Carbon is deffo fake,but isn't it always until you get to the real supercar or superlight type cars? The actual benefit of Carbon in a car like the RAV? Goto to be zero really, but I like it :D. (I have a roll of sticky-backed plastic Carbon Fibre in fact to use 'somewhere' - not sure where yet :) )

My sit was quite brief as I was waiting for service dude to come and look at my side steps, but IIRC, the bolsters were quite pronounced and I hope (but suspect not) that Toyota have learnt to use better wearing leather, so maybe, just maybe, it will last!

Different car, but I recall the side bolsters on my Celica GT4 were really huggers and electrically adjusted to grip very well and had zero wear when I sold it (I had a sit in the GT86 last week and that was VERY nice I thought and in fact it tempts me more then a RAV4.4 ! )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links