Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Beam Benders

jayfree

Hi Everyone

I would appreciate bit of advice for anyone who has driven in France or Europe and has used Beam Benders on their Avensis.

I have a 2009 Avensis I.8 Valvematic Petrol Saloon and will be driving in France and am having trouble trying to figure out how to stick the Beam Benders on.

It is hard enough trying to figure out how to stick them on to curved glass over the actual headlight but the Streetwize Patches I have show different positions on their Leaflet Photographs..... compared to the Leaflet Diagram ...all in the same packet !

The photos show half of the headlight to be covered but the diagram only shows a distinct quarter of the headlight to be covered.I cant seem to get any gen form Streetwize themselves....Does anyone know which is correct please.

best regards to all

beanyboy

sorry cant help you but for a bit of useless info and free bump

i had a car ( for the life of me cant remember what one as ive had a lot of cars) that you could flick a switch on the back of each headlamp to change to drive on the opposite side of the road.

Try asking at Mr T. They photocopied me a sheet which gave details of the area to stick over my T180's lights. (Search topics for 'Light Deflectors', though this may not be applicable your model).

Hi Robbie thanks for your reply which is much appreciated. Although I am a tad green on terminology and do not know what or who you mean by Mr T.

Can you elaborate 'cos I did as you suggested and looked for Light Deflectors but did'nt come up with anything.

Do come back .

and thanks again.

Hi Robbie thanks for your reply which is much appreciated. Although I am a tad green on terminology and do not know what or who you mean by Mr T.

Can you elaborate 'cos I did as you suggested and looked for Light Deflectors but did'nt come up with anything.

Do come back .

and thanks again.

By Mr T he means Toyota :)

Thanks a lot and I much appreciate your time and trouble. None of the stuff offered however relates to my March 2009 Avensis but not to worry , I am sure that I will be able to sort it out onw way or another.

Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

I use the big clear ones not beam benders. If you line up the centre of the big ones with the centre of the lighty buld you will be ok. Their instructions are a bit naff, but you must ensure that you are looking directly into the bulb to get it centred correctly.

The little round ones also work OK.

Thanks for that reply, tis appreciated. I have yet to try to fix mine on and your tips will be of great help.

Thanks again

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links