Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis 2,2 150 Diesel 2006

robakles

i bought this car a week ago, when driving in a city , average consumption shown on a computer is 27mpg? isnt it too low??

also where do i stick in sat nav dvd? in a cd slot? when i do it it says cd error? thanks for help

Hello,

the satnav dvd goes in a drive under the passenger seat from the rear.

The mpg seems very low so reset by holding the button in on the steering wheel, my town driving not city is between 37-39mpg and average in the high 40's, first thing to check/change is the airfilter and report back.

Regards Pete.

which air filter? the cabin one? or the other one? or both?

when was the last service? change oil air and fuel filters and new oil...pete does pressing the button to reset mpg come on all models? mine dont reset when its pressed only works when refueled?(sorry for hi-jackin post)!

last service was in august, 8000 miles ago, i cant reset with a button either, got sat nav working :), taking in to the garage on saturdayto sort out the filters and oil, also i have a squeky clutch pedal, drives me mad, pivot bushes needs greasing up i think, am i right?

also will 4l oil bottle be enough for changing??

sorry my mistake, the service was done in august 3000 miles ago

when was the last service? change oil air and fuel filters and new oil...pete does pressing the button to reset mpg come on all models? mine dont reset when its pressed only works when refueled?(sorry for hi-jackin post)!

That's strange, it resetting when refueling (wifes Yaris does it), normally you just need to hold the button in for a few seconds to reset any of the functions on the steering wheel.

Regards Pete.

one more question guys, when driving on a motorway, doing 75 mph,5th or 6th gear, steady driving, my momentary mpg jumps all over the place every second, looks like this - 75 , 80, 55, 60, 70, 48,69 , why???

one more question guys, when driving on a motorway, doing 75 mph,5th or 6th gear, steady driving, my momentary mpg jumps all over the place every second, looks like this - 75 , 80, 55, 60, 70, 48,69 , why???

Because the on board computer can react very quickly to driving conditions, even with cruise control on any slight variation will show up, things like inclines, wind, road surface etc.

Pete

also will 4l oil bottle be enough for changing??

No it's 5.9 ltrs.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links