Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Car Has Arrived

SMW

and a gangsta yaris along side it!

'drive-by-u-like'

Just gotta fit this on now to complete the line up

DSC00068_001.sized.jpg

and a massive Amazon on 22 inch spinners then youll be the king of gansta bling!

.. dont see many over here on the island :P

Is that the Isle of Wight ?

Been a few times (Sandown) and my uncle used to work at Parkhurst.

SMW,

well I made a mistake at lunchtime of oppening up this web page in a quite busy office, que quotes of "is that a lexus" "ohh thats gorgeous, and that shine". "umm I think they may be worth a look next time company cars are up". etc etc.

Then que the down-side comments of my Toyota being the lexus' poor brother..Jealousy its so cruel :lol: :D

Looks really nice btw

Then que the down-side comments of my Toyota being the lexus' poor brother..Jealousy its so cruel :lol: :D

Looks really nice btw

just remind em of what they're driving ;)

-Z

Then que the down-side comments of my Toyota being the lexus' poor brother

Ha.

It's still a Toyota. I have found the word 'Toyota' all over the car - inscribed on the rear light lenses, the Battery etc.

. . . . .and don't anyone say the word Altezza :lol:

well, just wait 12 months SMW... then it will be a Lexus (companies are seperating in Japan)... so Lexus will no longer be a 'expensive toyota'...

Of course, the relationship will remain, but in the same was as VW/Lamborghini .... BMW/Rolls Royce

Very nice indeed

colour of the P.I.M.P. now for the 2JZ-GTE (I think it is that one) from the Supra and woooo hoooo 600 BHP

Later

If you found "toyota" written inside the back lenses,then maybe all these clear lights should of been called toyota lights, NOT lexus lights!!! :D

Beautiful car btw!!!

biff :thumbsup:

you need lots of great photo's of your beautiful car.i know a great bloke who goes by the name of SMW who will gladly help you out.only joking.great looking car,how did you get it so shiny?make sure there are no nutty women around when you photograph your car though.

you need lots of great photo's of your beautiful car.i know a great bloke who goes by the name of SMW who will gladly help you out.only joking.great looking car,how did you get it so shiny?make sure there are no nutty women around when you photograph your car though.

Ha.

The shine is still from the dealer although I did 135 miles home and about another 250 motorway before taking the pics I have put here so it seems to stand up quite well.

I did just wash the wheels before taking the photos as they had quite a bit of brake dust on them but the body work was untouched. Hasn't rained yet though !

is this actually your car or does it belong to mrs smw?had to ask in case you are doing a s.boyd6 trick.

Who would do a thing like that ? ;)

No it's def my car. She is a named driver but hasn't had a go yet (keys too well hidden :lol: ).

Also we have 2 kids which are permantley attached to sticky sweets, fizzy drinks, crayons etc. I try to convince them they don't need to all come in my car and we can get a weeks family food shop plus 2 adults + 2 kids in Mrs SMW Yaris :lol:

ahhh, let me give you a piece of invaluable advice SMW...

Dont let Mrs SMW have a drive... I made that mistake just once... the other half didnt stop grinning for a week (I let her drive it 'properly')... and did pester for a while about the next time I'd let her...

i hid keys to will as well as i new he was going out with his mates tonight,thought see his street cred go right down when they pile out of his townace.but would you believe it he found them and has gone into london in MY car.

as punishment he can have all 3 children tomorrow night why i hit the town with will.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links