Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2008 2.0D4D Not Start And Rough

matt10g

I need help, iv got a 2008 avensis, 2.0d4d, iv had problems with it for a few days now, after reading info on here I thought id check the injectors, and sure enough when id took them out the tips were carboned up and nasty, had them tested and came back as to put it nicely brocken lol, replaced all 4 injectors and head them coded no problem what so ever, the garage that coded them said there is a problem with the high pressure pump, they said fuel is just dribbling out, any ideas?

Possibly a faulty suction control valve, it fits into the side of the high pressure pump and controls pressure onto the fuel rail.

update, ok went to car this morning, literally rolled it of the curb a distance of the car its self and it bumped up straight away, no smoke, running sweet as a die, full power no hesitation, took it for long blast, more power than I can remember, drove A1, parked it up and left s good 10 hours, went back to it and fired straight up on the key,

could this suction valve be a bit temprimental?

and surely if u bump it at such a short distance if it was the valve y would it start,

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links