Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1Cd-Ftv Oil Drain Ring Size

Ave03

Hello to all

i'm happy with my '03 t25 avensis 2.0D 85kw and in those days i need to make myself an oil & filters change

but i have a question before remove the oil drain cap: did someone know the 1cd-ftv's oil drain copper ring size??

thanks in advance

regards

If you are fitting a Toyota oil filter, and from a main dealer, why not just buy the drain plug sealing washer at the same time?

• Like 1

i Have already the filters kit and oil, and as well some drain plug sealing washers (but not sure if i had one for my avensis)

thanks for the correct name in English :)

no luck in my own language but googling it in english worked:

D.int 12.3mm

D.ext 21mm

now i know that i haven't one, so i need to buy a pair before the saturday's service :)

regards

i Have already the filters kit and oil, and as well some drain plug sealing washers (but not sure if i had one for my avensis)

thanks for the correct name in English :)

no luck in my own language but googling it in english worked:

D.int 12.3mm

D.ext 21mm

now i know that i haven't one, so i need to buy a pair before the saturday's service :)

regards

I use fibre washers from hardware shops. They are cheap (15p).

You have the correct measurements of 22mm diameter, whilst the hole is 12mm. Confirmed by checking the fibre washer I use.

I tried copper washers but they leak. The fibre washers work fine. Do not use copper washers!

Even though your engine is different to mine, Toyota tend to use the same sump plug across most of their engines.

I check ToyoDiy and the part numbers are the same for the sump plug - 12101A, and washer (gasket) - 12101B.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links