Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2002 Camry Tires - Bridgestone Turanza ER-33

NEUERA09

I bought a brand new Camry in June 02 with the above mentioned tire information. Now, two of these tires are completely worn out. I only have 11,500 miles and use the vehicle for commuting purposes. Just wondering if any of you are having the same tire wear problems. Please let me know.

I have just replaced all four Brdgestone tyres on my 2000 Camry 2.2 auto at 31K miles. I suspect you have something wrong with your tracking to have demolished a pair at 11.5K miles already. Remember all four tyres need setting for horizontal and vertical alignment so I'd advise paying for it to be done on a proper test bed in a Toyota dealer rather than a 'quickfit' workshop. It is expensive (£85) but worth it - I think.

As your car is so new I would check that this was done before delivery to you in the pre delivery inspection - if not then your dealer has been very lazy. :ph34r:

• 5 months later...

I have an 2002 Camry LE V6 with 10,000 miles and the factory tires are totally worn. I've had the tires rotated at 6,000 miles since the front tires were very worn. Keep in mind that I check the tire pressure every week or so, drive gently, and these tires still wore out faster than any other oem tire I know of. I had a 2001 corolla before this and the Goodyear tires that came with it wore out pretty quick, but nothing like the tires on the Camry. I am looking to replace all four tires before this winter with a tire that is good in the rain/snow, and doesn't wear out in 10,000 miles. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Sorry, but I forgot the make of the tires at the moment, and I'm too lazy to walk outside to check....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links