Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wos It A Rolla?

Ryan1985

On the way home from work 2day a black car pulled up next to me! Nice alloys etc and i thought nice! I attempted to take him at the lights( in a 1 litre :lol: ) and he blasted away! It wos pretty rapid and i pulled up next to him at the next set of lights put my window down and asked him wot it wos - he sed it wos a 1.6 and it had twin exhausts but i dunno if it wos a Rolla!

Cam sum1 post up a picture of a mark 1 corolla or maybe a mark 2?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Are you coming around to the idea of a rolla? :P

I seem to remember you and the yaris crew trying to convince us of your superior yaris :lol:

Hows the line up looking for the yaris crew at jae? :P

Are you coming around to the idea of a rolla? :P

Nah i'll stick with the mighty Yaris i think! :P

Can sum1 please stick up a picture of a Mk1 Corolla then? The 1 i seen kinda had a flat back but wos a hatchback!

tc001.jpgHere is a late 60's pre facelift version. The Corolla is the worlds longest running car name and has been through 14 or 15 revisions, apparently.

Alrite put a picture of a mk 10, 11 and 12 if possible! I really want to know wot this wos!

That must've been helluva 1.6 when you didn't have time to read the make and model at the rear end of it... :blink: :D

c72red3.jpg  There you gao, a mk1 Rolla circa 1972.

Thats nice :thumbsup::thumbsup: Wonder If I could hold of one of them :D

I think theres a few about. Try Practical Classics.

Nah thats sumthin out of Gran Turismo 2! Is that not a Sprinter Trueno? I think the Rolla i seen is newer than that, i'd guess '95! Keep posting the piccies!

tc001.jpgHere is a late 60's pre facelift version.  The Corolla is the worlds longest running car name and has been through 14 or 15 revisions, apparently.

My first car was a panel-van (estate without the back seats) version of one of these! 1.1ltr engine Aaahh the memories (shagwagon :P ).

Put her on her side once drifting on dirt roads. Then had a head-on accident with an MPV which pushed the engin block onto the passenger seat which wrote the car off. Pitty there was a passenger in the seat at the time too :ffs:

The guy sed it wos a 1.6 but it wos quick but any cars quick compared to mine! :lol:

Cheers anyways guys :thumbsup:

Nah it wos defo the 1 i posted up! System G is the 1 u posted up fast like?

System G posted the Corolla 1.6 GTi. Fast, nippy & not many reason's to mod it unless your going mod mad :D . Nice car's, my bro's after one but I dont think he can get insured on one at 18? :huh:

The one you raced was probably the 1.6 Si :lol: 0-60 in 10.3 sec's standard (according to parkers) :drool:

Yep mines the GTi-16 - Non-T-Vis 1.6 (1587cc) 4A-GE. Stock pushes just under 130bhp. Not slow, but far from the quickest ;)

The exhaust on it is not doing the engine any favours at the mo and is far too freekin loud. This will be changed once the brakes and tyres are done.

Depending on how my budgeting for another MR2 goes, I may do an SC conversion on the engine, uprate suspension and further uprate the brakes,clutch & gearbox turning it into a lttle track-day project B) But all this is unrealistic at the mo.

post-1-21336-polished.jpg

Here's my 1.6 si corolla

I've just recieved my 4-2-1 manifold and also purchased a dastek so performance mods are well on the way and I expect the 0-60 to be better then 10.3.

I need to sort out better cold air induction as the K&N is getting far too hot, possibly a small vent on the bonnet is the only way to go really

Kev

Looks nice that 1 it wos just like the 1 i attempted to beat! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links