Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Protecion Pack For New Verso, Is It Worth It?

yasirmhm

Hi,

I am planning to order a new verso and saw the option of adding a protection pack which include rear parking sensors,boot liner, and black rear bumper protection plate. It costs £ 395.

I was wondering is it worth to pay for these extra option (especially for the parking sensors if you already have reversing camera for the Icon and Excel)?

Many thanks for your help.

Had the protection pack on both of my Auris which was a similar price. Think the parking sensors separately were over £ 300 fitted, the boot mat about £50 and the bumper protector around £75.

Suppose with the Verso's rear camera, it depends how prone the rear camera lens is to having water droplets settle on it when it is raining, and obscuring vision a bit.

Could always have a look at eBay for the boot liner - http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/toyota-verso-boot-liner - and look at the Rearguards bumper protector - http://www.rearguards.co.uk/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=RBP451&sid=5n93b4wqy2ec8j44c74w467qfjln68kj (which is also available in different finishes).

• Like 1

I brought the protection pack for my new Verso and I thought it was very usfull ,no damage to the rear bumper plus the sun reflects onto the screen sometimes so the sensors are very handy .

• Like 1

Many thanks for your replies. I also did some search today, it looks that each method has its pros and cons, combining them together is recommended by most opinions, so I will go ahead and request the pack with the car. I agree that buying the individual components on line will be a lot cheaper, but I prefer to get them fitted by Toyota. It is my first ever new car and I think paying the extra money worth it.

Many thanks again.

Yes, good call. I've had two Versos now which I've spec'd with protection pack, although they both had a rear view camera. I paid for it for the rear sensors which actually compliment the camera to give added assurance when reversing. The boot liner and rear bumper strip are simply bonuses.

Many thanks Seanboy 45. Much appreciated.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links