Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Identify A Part

alfagt

I need a little help - my wife has just had her RAV4 valet and an odd part has suddenly appeared and we do not know where it has come from.

It is dark grey plastic (it looks like a trim piece) and bears the part reference number 79985-42020.

I looks a bit knocked about like it has been trapped somewhere.

thanks

If you could tell us a bit more about which RAV you have and maybe post a photo it would help...........................

It is an early automatic 4.3 (on a 56 plate) - I can not work out how to load photo's as yet

Not a chewed up toffee is it ? I love it when I find one of those.. Quick wash under the tap and pop it in the mouth .MMMMMM

Seriously mate a picture would narrow it down just a wee bit...

• Like 1

It's not one of the seat foot trim pieces is it.

Keith

It's not one of the seat foot trim pieces is it.

Keith

Bet ya it is. I'm always finding those in ours - sometimes it seems there are more of them than there are seats!!

+1

Except for the one cover on the rear N/S seat rail that Toyota seem to have seen fit not to fit.....................

I have stuck those covers on mine with a couple of blobs of silicone to keep them in place.

Close, but no cigar :).

Of course it does help if the part number digits are in the right order. :rolleyes: I think I will try swapping digits on my income tax return and see if the tax man minds. :).

Anyway, the part number is 79958-42020, not 79985-42020.

It's part of the rear seat trim (not the front seat). Probably up behind the floppy, (held in place with elastic), felt/cloth on the the back of the seat.

seattrim_zps995bbd0b.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links