Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T180 Alloys

Smiler AS

Thanks for the advice

Reckon I will wait until I get the run flats removed then have them restored

Does anyone have pics to show how to remove the run flats and keep the tps in place as my local tyre garage said he will do it but is a bit nervous!?

Cheers

I just went daft with two power tools, jigsaw blade through sidewalls of tyres, then zipped right round perimeter of wheel, remove tyres, angle grinder to the run flat band and it pops off - by the time I got to last wheel had it done to 10min routine. When your cutting and grinding, just bear in mind position of the air valve, once you get band off its easy to see where it is and retain if required.

Yep, normal tyres can then go on and retain the tpms if you like, I removed them as I don't need them - I've just got a std xtr.

It's a long shot but is there such a thing as a paint code for the darker wheels on the rav in pictures above?

Don't see why not as long as right pcd (bolt pattern) but will probably set off toms warning in car if not fitted to the new alloys. There's some info about cutting a pink wire to disable the system.

I get my wheels off Derek at Merlin. Superb service. He gets RAV wheels every now and again. Has a lot of Jag stuff Charlie.......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Car-Wheels-Tyres-Trims-/14770/i.html?item=360481111431&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEFSRCHX%3ASRCH&_ssn=merlin_international

I got these Saribus wheels off him which have my winter tyres on;

post-30983-0-46936400-1377327943_thumb.j

post-30983-0-32352000-1377327976_thumb.j

Phone and speak to him as he gets wheels coming in that are not on the website. 01377288355

• Like 1

Cheers Don, I think I will do this and do the pink wire job!

The land cruiser alloys look good!

• 2 weeks later...

Just went for silver in the end, think im happy with Rav now and seem to fit and look well on Rav without the arch extensions.

null_zps2dfe73fa.jpg

I have a brand new T180 wheel with support ring and brand new unused Bridgestone runflat tyre that I need to get rid of.

It needs to be £250ish to get the costs even remotely recovered. Buyer to collect!

Another excuse to get the kettle on, whoever purchases this expect a long stay, a good chat and a bucket of tea, allegedly :) :laughing:

I have a brand new T180 wheel with support ring and brand new unused Bridgestone runflat tyre that I need to get rid of.

It needs to be £250ish to get the costs even remotely recovered. Buyer to collect!

Weak English tea.....take Scottish Blend Tea Bags.......

Strong tea David, and that is the trouble with Scottish tea bags, they are very awkward to dry on the washing line and use again.

Strong tea David, and that is the trouble with Scottish tea bags, they are very awkward to dry on the washing line and use again.

I use the tumble drier - far more effective, especially on those little pyramid ones ;)

I got used to the weak tea after my mother insisted on using each tea bag 4 times - and as the youngest, guess who got the last dip :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links