Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wife 1.0

JappyBeast

nah you cant install it on a floppy, you must install it on a hard drive, you might need to install Norton Spped Disk to make it work faster

Before you install Studentgirl 2.3 you must first patch your system with pint-o-beer 1.0 several times.

I have heard that if pint-o-beer 1.0 is installed with vodka.40%$$.dll and Jackdaniels.dll this can cause Studentgirl 2.3 to malfunction in the morning and change into uglychick 0.2 the only way to uninstall the program is to run the patch beergoogles.exe /remove -purge -deleteall this should solve the problem :thumbsup:

Jim

Watch those student programs - many are shareware and contain viruses.

Jim

Watch those student programs - many are shareware and contain viruses.

lmfao !!

I'll attempt to install one tonight. Hopefully I'll remember my harddrive and not have to fiddle with the floppy... :D

I'm going out tonight ( thurs ) and hoping to pick up a very well known program.

Studentgirl 2.3

Good program, use it for the night and then it expires. You then have to go and get another copy at a later date

Before you install Studentgirl 2.3 you must first patch your system with pint-o-beer 1.0 several times.

lol

what ever you do don't backup studentgirl 2.3 or use the waste bin

i must look like ive gone mad at work! laughing at the computer screen! :D :D :D

There was a security alert issued last week about import-girlfirend.exe that once installed would turn into ladyboy.bat this has been now fixed with the install of hetrofix.exe this replaces the XYchromozome.dll with XXchromozome.dll this should sort out all the problems

I'm looking for studentgirl 2.3 with the easy.dll file and the takemehomeforsomerumpypumpy.exe patch.

yeah... it can be quite hard to find one with that patch installed.

I find that installing vodka.dll and shots.dll sometimes helps the patching of takemehomeforsomerumpypumpy.exe file.

I find that installing vodka.dll and shots.dll sometimes helps the patching of takemehomeforsomerumpypumpy.exe file.

Voda.dll and shots.dll can effect the running of your machine and can sometimes cause you system to crash while you are on a job :D Best bet is to try not to run get :censor: faced.exe while trying to install :thumbsup:

Just got a text from Jimlad, he has signed up for studentboy 3.12 in a drunken frenzy and is playing with his joy-stick.

Ever tried running barelylegal 1.5? I always get popups called herparents.bat :eek:

Just got a text from Jimlad, he has signed up for studentboy 3.12 in a drunken frenzy and is playing with his joy-stick.

lol... very funny mate

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links