Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spotted Again

SexyCrayola

Just proves that theres a lot of peeps from my area on here doesnt it

Tiny Town of Castleford that I park in and so far had two of you lot spot, nosey, and say hello to me / well the car anyway :lol: )

'Gday' spotted me last week - now had interior sprayed cos liked mine lol

now finding notes on my screen :o

Hey Moffmo - you had the lads at work winding me up that I had a parking ticket on the car - panick! Errrrm not sure about your mates drawing on the note though

Was sat in work thinking eeeeeek what they done - pranked it? lol

Probably noticed bits missing like the rear view mirror, climate control knobs, and dial surround - spraying them right now - In fact its rare that theres something not missing lately - only put it back together for the shows it seems :lol:

lol - ok how could I forget you!

HAHAH, I cant believe it, your car looks so much better in the flesh! As a point of notice where do you work??

Haha yeah, i got a parking ticket about three months ago and i kept the yellow cover, After i put the note in your windscreen i thought Damn, i should have put the parking ticket cover on.

It was too late when i relised i should have put that on.

Glad to see ya got my note tho! :)

Matt

i didnt notice anything cause i didnt want to hang around your car for too long, What if i had got the wrong car (hardly likely but netherless...) It could have been a really big bloke who worked in pennigtons and he could have come out and shot me :eek: so i didnt want to hang around too long!

Matt

:lol::lol: If its ever mistakeable I would be upset - need graphics on it now then.

Youve seen the reason I like to put it infront of the gun shop then eh.

Work?... puters, been there years, ready to move on tho

Do you work in gibsons???

I never seen a nice lass in there? EDIT : Never even seen a lass lol, not even a lass customer

Matt :huh:

Used to be in the shop ALL the time - things changed a bit since the office and workshop came at the other end tho - Is why am fed up of it now - dont see hardly any customers

The bloke who owns the shop used to live up near queens park right, and me mum and dad wanted his house, but he wouldnt budge on price.... So we dont like him lol

Yeah, you have a lot of Spotty teen sad boys working in that shop....

Matt

ROFL - yeh dads a stubburn one!

:( God I miss that house cheers for reminding me

whoops sorry, It was a nice house wernt it!

Shame we didnt get it..

Ironically my dad played golf with the bloke who brought it.

Matt

Just thinking about when the house went now.

Was at Uni in the south and wasnt even told about it going!

So, in the loft over the living room they will have found a few things of mine:

FULL collection of road signs for a start! 'Give Way' 'No Entry' Etc

Oh Yeah - A model crumpet big enough to make a coffee table out of (dont ask lol), most of all missing tho - all my poems, stort stories, and manuscripts had written as a kid

thats a shame.... At least you have you car, now that is one SWEET !Removed!....

if you ever sell anything like those alloys or a headunit. give me a shout as i can do local pickup... Im a student though SO youll have to gimme sommat like 70% discount...(The Spotting your car Special Offer!)

Matt

Funny that - wanting to get rid of mine and get some 18's and have refurbished/sprayed silvery gold like on the kit. Cant afford forking for new ones esp considering tyres are gonna be expensive too.

Considering I spent just over £400 on the ones that are on there now about this time last year am not surewhat to do.

Head unit - will be a LONG time til I get rid of that one!

Was offered a 10 disc kenwood cd changer for £65 the other week though - nice too - so will keep you in mind if owt comes along

What size are the ones you got now?

i dunno if the yaris can handle 17" without suspension adjustment

As you can see, im totally new to all this modding lark :)

matt

Theyre only 16"s!!

Youve seen my car now - dont think would be a good idea to lower esp since is an EVERYday car. So 18's should fill it out nicely and avoid looking like a huge gap in the arches

They look massive when i looked....Hmm

Still nice though, If you buy the other ones ill take them off you for £50 lol lol lol jk

What Thats a right deal, tenner a wheel! and fiver a tyre!

haha i like matts idea intresting thought, altho seems more in ur favour mate rather than SexyCrayola's lol

Hmm i dont think so..... here i am offering loadsa cash, and you say its in my favour?

:P

Matt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links