Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Boredom

Scottish_SR

Does Irton Moor, Flyingdale or Staxton mean out to you Gus? My mate works at irton, long story but they listen into your mobby convos. I said to him no way next week he whispers one word into my ear and i wanted to thump him, blooming spook's :lol:

Does Irton Moor, Flyingdale or Staxton mean out to you Gus

just a lot, along with Forest moor, menwith hill (the big golf balls on the A59) and for those of you sown south the big golf balls just off the M40 at Crichton) on the way to silverstone

yest that is basically what i do but on a lot grander scale (listening to the whole world) and now that voice over IP is becoming popular we need the fastest internet going. fantastic for posting on the forums its instantainious :thumbsup:

Does Irton Moor, Flyingdale or Staxton mean out to you Gus

just a lot, along with Forest moor, menwith hill (the big golf balls on the A59) and for those of you sown south the big golf balls just off the M40 at Crichton) on the way to silverstone

yest that is basically what i do but on a lot grander scale (listening to the whole world) and now that voice over IP is becoming popular we need the fastest internet going. fantastic for posting on the forums its instantainious :thumbsup:

Arhh, i know what you do now, irton is gchq, staxton and flyingdales are raf. When i used to be a radio op spoke to them guy's many a times :yes:

FMS you would know what i was talking about then

frequency management Service, for HF UHF VHF LF etc etc :thumbsup:

Not as glamerous as it sounds im afraid but have seen alot of the world. but not under nice cercumstancies.

Italy

Portugal

spain

south Africa

Namibia

Gambi

Saudi (lots of times)

Gulf (Twice)

Zimbabwa

turkey

Cyprus

Ziyia

just wish id done them all and able to sight see a bit, bugger nevermind :crybaby:

nice places,

prefered the gambi though what a beautiful place just a pitty the locals had to spoil it with some silly revolt or something like that cant quite remember :thumbsup:

I'm hungover as f*ck !! And who wakes me up ?? Matt !!!..... lol.

There was a reason I didn't answer the phone... lol

hope this isnt all classified info you givin away Gus! :D

Not as glamerous as it sounds im afraid but have seen alot of the world. but not under nice cercumstancies.

just wish id done them all and able to sight see a bit, bugger nevermind :crybaby:

hmmm, travelling for work... :crybaby: sucks!!!

Just got back from Prague... but i aint gonna list all the places I've been...

I'm hungover as f*ck !! And who wakes me up ?? Matt !!!..... lol.

There was a reason I didn't answer the phone... lol

lol same here jim. whent to bed at 5, got woken up half 9 by matt, just missed his call, then spend like an hr tryin to call him bak. still good news tho :thumbsup:

-Z

lmao posting pics on the net of urself like that r only gonna come back ot haunt u!

kinda like the one jaxx took of me in hull... :eek:

haha

-Z

hope this isnt all classified info you givin away Gus!

not at all mate its all in the past so down graded now........ :thumbsup:

Here we go again......... third one on the trot another night with the match sticks in the eyes.

at least i got tomorrow night off then three day shifts sunday monday tuesday.......deep joy :eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links