Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Import Insurance?

PazzaAE86

Hi guys,

Any idea's who to phone regarding insuring my AE86? Its a Sprinter Trueno Japanese Domestic Market car which seems to put most off anyway, and then when i mention it has a Roll Cage they dont wanna know! hehhe..

Any idea's?

Thanks

Paz

Paz,

Has the new car arrived and passed the tests and stuff? Shame HIC dont cover imports bet you'll miss their cheap prices.

Jay

Its in England, and as far as im aware im just waiting for the DVLA to return the Registration Documents... I think. Im kinda in the dark at the moment as my importer has had a berevement in the family and i dont want to phone him up too often hassling him... :( But i gotta know by this friday, i want to fetch it so bad.

Got a quote from somewhere for £400 but they dont do ANY modifications at all. They said id even have to return the wheels to standard.. hahaha no. :P

Hows yours doin?

Paz

Mine is the same as ever waiting for parts hopefuly they will be here by the time I get back from Amsterdam in a week or so.

Best of luck getting yours I'll catch up when I get back home next week.

Jay

Have you tried crossgate insurance? They're a classic car insurance company but they were ok with the mods on mine (full GT conversion, 3k miles a year, fully comp, garaged for £136).

Crossgate Insurance 01582 861234.

Aight Jay, see you soon :)

KP30 tony, phoned them but they dont do insurance on imports unless you are over 25.. Thanks anyway mate :)

Paz

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links