Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

E14 Navigation Dvd Rav4 And Others .......

CharlieFarlie

I have a Navigation disc which was taken from my B9004 HiFi / Navigation system that is in perfect working order... It is a late E14 which is 2011/2012 and is very much up to date.. I now have the B9017 unit in the car so this is surplus to requirements...

Rather than eBay it I would invite offers and every penny will go to Macmillan Nurses....

I hope this does not upset the moderators a s I know we are not allowed to advertise but this is to hopefully help someone update their Navigation unit AND more importantly raise a few quid for a very good cause...

The DVD was taken from a 2006 B9004 in T180.. Im sure it will fit other cars.

Cheers ..

b54f8b73-1cc8-478f-a72d-0eb1526beccd_zps

Ummmm

how do we know this isn't a pirate copy?

An whit are ye daein wi a Jewson catalogue? Does that come wi the DVD ?

The cause is good but. I met some MacMillan nurses earlier this year when auld John had lung cancer. They were really helpful (the nurses - no the cancer).

Bothy if this disc is a copy I will refund in FULL and donate. £500 to Macmillan ..... I would not palm carp onto a forum member...

Macmillan looked after my very good friend lady year up to and including the end and they were just amazing !! I know I was there....

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links