Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis Front Window Washers

a.mac

Hi all.

My front window washers are not working. When I pull the stalk there is no buzzing noise from the pump. The front window wipers are working and the rear window wipers and washers are working.

I have looked in the handbook to see if it's a fuse but could not see one listed.

Could it be a fuse or does the pump need replacing!

Any help would be much appreciated. I have a avensis 2.2 d4d t3-x 2007.

pump is taking a siesta. mine is a petrol but pump is under wheel arch on driver side.

according to the handbook check fuse 27 behind glovebox, thats for the prtrol i would assume the diesel will be the same

It might just be blocked with gunge which is caused by washer fluid build up,remove the front drivers side wheel arch liner for access i think they just pull out,but get the right one for the front washer as there's a pump for the rear also.

Give it a good clean but before refitting spray the rubber washer with silicone spray because the rubber washer can end up inside the tank hth.

Be a bit careful with the pump just seen how much they are new ...nigh on a hundred smackers.

Hi.

Thanks for your replies. I shall remove front wheel and arch liner tomorrow and investigate.

Will give update

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links