Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hazard Light Switch

Chris6

Hi,

I got my New Verso new in 2013. I have just got it back from the repair shop after a small accident replacing the rear wing. My wife tells me the hazard light switch doesn't light up. For the life of me I cannot remember if it used to light up. Can someone let me know please?

Also, I couldn't open the any of the passengers windows yesterday with my master control. However after pressing many switches and operating the passengers window switch suddenly things started operating normally again (apart from the hazard switch). I wondered if it was a temporary computer glitch.

As regards the windows, did you have the window lock button depressed - which prevents the windows being operated?

• Like 1

Thank you for your response. I did toggle that switch and I suspect it may have been acting up as my window operated correctly but the others didn't. Seems to have cleared up now! :blow:

Don't know about the hazard light switch though. I will phone the garage later and tell them its not lighting up. Hope it is suppose to light up otherwise I will be making a fool out of myself.

• 4 weeks later...

A late response to your question - I have a 2013 verso and yes the centre of hazard lights switch does light up when the headlights are switched on - in the same way as various other buttons light up on the dash.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links