Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.4 Diesel Sr - More Power

pirie0112

Hi, I've just joined and I'm asking my one and only question... Does anyone know of any modest power mods I can do other than a panel filter? I've been looking around and other than that and these tuning boxes I keep seeing on eBay I'm not really getting anywhere. Suggestions please. Also looking at strut braces too.

Ian

Try partsking on here, he offers a range of tuning boxes for Toyota's which receive very good reviews from forum users, you could also visit him at lindop Toyota in person or website

• Like 1

Do you know if he's based in the Wrexham or Queensferry Lindops?

Send Partsking a PM and I'm sure he get back to you asap.

Pete.

• Like 1

thanks guys, i've sent him a message and await his response.

• 3 months later...

Well I purchased one of Toyota's diesel tuning boxes and fitted it to the car today. A reasonably easy fit apart from getting the connection on the positive terminal on the Battery. Will be running on the default setting for the next week before trying it at higher settings. Hope its all they say its cracked up to be!!!!!

Well I purchased one of Toyota's diesel tuning boxes and fitted it to the car today. A reasonably easy fit apart from getting the connection on the positive terminal on the battery. Will be running on the default setting for the next week before trying it at higher settings. Hope its all they say its cracked up to be!!!!!

Hi,how much was the kit please,and any updates?

Bought for a little over £300 direct through Toyota, currently running on approx 20% power increase (or setting 3 of 4). so far on half a tank of fuel the difference is less than 0.5 mpg lower but with a good increase in grunt, making motorway cruising and overtaking much easier which is what I felt it was lacking.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links