Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bluetooth

frankie406

Just looking in the user guide booklet and seen that the radio has bluetooth is that in all auris or just some models? mines a 2010 1.33 TR.

It was in some models. I don't think the TR versions between 2010 and 2011 had bluetooth as standard

However when the Auris was revised for its last year of production the Colour Collection and above had the Toyota Touch system with bluetooth.

Cheers frosty...think i'll check round a breakers yard and see if i can get one.

Nop, I got TR 2011 and no bluetooth. Hold down the ''MODE'' button on the steering wheel and if a lady speaks then it means you have bluetooth but if it just beeps and turns off then you dont have it, which is most likely.

Yeah buklau tried that just bleeps off.might try and get one from breakers.or put a 3rd party type in.

• 4 weeks later...

If it's of any help my 2011 SR has got bluetooth & I've never heard a lady speak, in fact I've got a question re bluetooth but not wishing to thread hijack I'll ask it in another thread. :drunk:

If it's the same stereo as ours... Press the top right button on the stereo, ours has a setup menu there (as well as the bass/treble etc).

Hi, if it's of any help the attached file shows what our stereo looks like, if your's looks the same, I'd guess your bluetooth just needs setting up, which in my case was easier said than done :(

BTW I'm afraid I don't know what make the stereo is, on the front it doesn't say.

post-63700-0-27847500-1402841642_thumb.j

These audio units are made by Panasonic according to the Declarations of Conformity in the owners manual.

• Like 1

Our Auris has same radio but the BT and that signal thing never comes on, i dont know how to put it on etc. Its there as I can see it slightly in the background when alot of sunlight it shining on it.

You can buy a Toyota BT kit, but very expensive, about £250 ish plus fitting

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links