Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dyna Autosport Yaris Strut Brace Group Buy

jaxx

with regards to the recent success of the last group buy.

me and the jdm_partsguru are here to bring another one to you

this time we are looking at Dyna Autosports strut braces.

These are fantastic pieces of kit, excellent quality and are an excellent 'bling' piece for under the bonnet. They also have their suspension stiffening properties which is always a bonus!

They are annodised blue with black end plates and are constructed from aluminium, bar the end plates which are steel. With the bulk of the part being aluminum this also makes the brace extremely lightweight. they are also adjustable to make them fit perfect.

no modifications are required on the car, bar the t sport which will require the alarm bonnet switch slightly moving out of the way, but that is easier done than said!

The price of these will be - £45 with an approx £10PP although this will be determined at a later date.

This is due to a few terms and conditions......

5 braces are currently winging their way to me via overseas travel, this is to help keep the cost down on these items but it does mean they will take about 6 weeks to reach me.

therefore this is a 1st come 1st served basis. i need 5 names and the first 5 names will go onto the list and when they braces arrive these ppl will recieve them. i will also want 5 'backup' names in case anyone has to drop out....SO GET YA NAMES DOWN!! SAVE A TENNER A WEEK AND YOULL HAVE THE MONEY FOR PAYDAY!!!

so far on the list

SuperRetard

Moffmo

Radtoy

Moxy

Nizan

on reserve

acemiko

Chuck04

johny lucas

Yaris Nut

jerry???

retention of car pending!

sam???

also if high interest is shown. it may be possible to get some more.

heres a few piccys, please bear in mind they dont show off the brace as best they could (ignor the manky bolt aswell!!) as its on my car and its in a bit of a state at the time being but i will get better pics once shes OTR again!

100_0460.sized.jpg

100_0461.sized.jpg

100_0462.sized.jpg

:thumbsup:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• Moffmo

• Yaris-Nut

• Kenno

Top Posters In This Topic

nice one mate! paypal is good for me! but bung me £2.50 to cover their fees.

as effective as any strut brace

makes the steering feel sharper and keeps the geometry correct and the tyres stuck to the floor

will i be able to corner better?

Will it stop me from rolling over better? coz i nearly rolled over yesterday trying to keep up with Rose (SexyCraloya)

Also Why wont ya do a group buy for Apexi Kit?!

Cheers

thats Kev from ENVY performance who does the Apexi kits

it should improve the cornering ability but wont stop you crashing! :D

hehe, ok put me down, ill have to pay cash and i might be slow in raisng money!

STUDENT ya see

Will have to declare on insurance?

Suspension Stiffenening propeties? Care to explain?

How much is this supposed to be?

Always wondered where one of these went!! lol. So whats the major differences (your talkin to sum1 whos jus found out where a strut brace gos) Also, will it up insurance?

ok ill put you on the list

up to you on the insurance

strut braces stop the struts flexing under hard driving conditons, when the struts flex the geometry of the car is thrown out which it relys on to keep the wheels firmly on the ground. and if the tyres are loosing frictional force (grip) then you gonna slide about!

it is £45 and the PP will be determined when they arrive with me and i can get a quote from the post office but i expect it to be approx a tenner soi aim for saving £55

and if the tyres are loosing frictional force (grip) then you gonna slide about!

Huh!

Dont like the sound of that !!

:eek:

How easy r they to fit? Im not sure whether to put my name down or not,lol!! Have you got it down on your insurance jaxx?

ive got it on the insurance at no extra cost as it just goes down as uprated suspension with my springs and shocks

dead easy to fit. takes about 15mins!

Ok! Il hava think about it, altho by the time iv made me mind up therel probs b none left!

well like i say its 1st come 1st served altough i can put you straight onto the reserve list if you wish (if someone drops out)

up to you mate

:thumbsup: what do the peeps at toyota say about waranty? if there cool im in :thumbsup:

and is it a uni part or just for the yaris? didnt surinda have one and said it made the steering alot sharper on the moterway?

i wouldnt have thought it would bother the warrenty to be honest

and its tailor made for the yaris

shall i put you down mate?

I would put my name down.... but i'd want to get uprated shocks and suspension first... and that's not going to ahppen :)

Might even be selling this car in a month :o

yes its the same as the one on eBay as i sell them on there but your getting them direct on here as im not making any profit whatsoever on here, house rules!

added to the list radtoy

unlucky sam me old mate but i look forward to your new chariot!

breezer and acemiko, you guys a defo yes or 'reserve list' yes??

will i notice the difference in cornering when i get this?

or is it only useful if i got different suspension?

I think il pass on this one for now since iv got no money. Il let someone else have the place,lol! :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links