Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Decent Body Kits For A 2Nd Generation Avensis?

58 Avensis T180

I've been trying to source non-standard body kits for a 2nd generation (2008) Avensis T180 D-cat, but have only found one to date. Can anyone suggest some good sites/companies that supply them? Thanks

This is just my opinion but I don't think the shape of theT25 looks good with a body kit although I think the later T27 does. The only things I like for the T25 are the small boot lip spoiler and some nicer wheels, again just my opinion.

Pete.

this one Pete?

ave_rrr_spoiler.jpg

Grille

tmg_grille.jpg

front bumper

avensis_front_skirt.jpg

Thanks Pete. I'm entertaining the idea of a subtle bodykit, but don't know if I'll actually go through with it. It was another bodykit I saw, but I like the one you posted better.

there should be a later version of that .pdf for the facelift T25 (which a 2008 should be).

Also, the 2.2s use a different wheel hub, brakes etc. from the petrols & the 2.0 D4D & the wheels have a PCD of 5x114.3 instead of 5x100 as found on the others. The T180s alloys imo are nice enough to start with.

Thanks everyone. I like the first motorsport bodykits pics the best. However, looking at the standard bodykit on my T180 there isn't that much of a difference. I'm not convinced that the 2nd generation suits a boot spoiler. What do you think?

Thanks everyone. I like the first motorsport bodykits pics the best. However, looking at the standard bodykit on my T180 there isn't that much of a difference. I'm not convinced that the 2nd generation suits a boot spoiler. What do you think?

I do like the boot lip spoiler that avensisd4d786 showed in the picture and the Pitlane alloys are nice as fitted to my wifes Yaris SR :-)

Pete.

Good video of bodykits for the Avensis. Food for thought.

Best bodykit so fast. What's it called and how much is it?

Need to check it out mate I found this a few years ago.and was looking to get a white saloon to do it like the pic but gave up trying to find one.

It's from a company called arjo tuning.don't know if they still do it.try and Google them and ask?

Thanks Frankie. Will do.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links