Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rogue Iq3

Bishop Tricky

Kingo makes some very valid points in his above post !

All very relevant !

That's why I recommended shaming the dealer "very publicly" in one of my above posts, sometimes that action works better than the "legal" route as Kingo outlines in his above post. Big dealers hate "very public bad press" ! because its worse than dealing with a legal matter !

The moral of this story for me is:

Fully check out the dealer you buy any car from, and if you are not fully competent to ask all the right questions and also carefully check the car before taking ownership get someone to help you who can ! Do this "up front" and it can prevent this kind of problem that can be difficult to sort out afterwards.

• Like 1

Bad treatment and shabby cars are no surprise to me from a Toyota main dealer. I have had several bad experiences of them over the past year or so, even having to take a car back for refund due to bad repairs pre and post sale. My personal opinion of Toyota main dealers around my area, is that they dont care for their customers as they should and their stock is usually in an abysmal condition. I really wanted to buy from the Toyota dealer system in order to get good service and a good car, unfortunately, I was wrong. After returning my first IQ to the dealer, I was ready to give up on Toyota, but, the following day, I saw a well prepared IQ, in a friendly Vauxhall garage, one week later, I had it on my drive and love it to bits, however, I hope I never need to take it to the Toyota main dealer for anything, I would rather trust a back street garage.

That said, the IQ is amazing and worth the effort.

• Like 1

The dealership will have to sit down with my wife and I, and then we will have to work something out as far as recompense is concerned.

Toyota UK are going to call me on Monday to let me know of their decision, and we'll take it from there.

I can assure everyone here that we will have a brand new, immaculate, perfectly running iQ3 within two weeks, whether it is the one in Portbury Dock, or the one we already have.

Thanks for all the advice everyone.

• Like 1

The dealership will have to sit down with my wife and I, and then we will have to work something out as far as recompense is concerned.

Toyota UK are going to call me on Monday to let me know of their decision, and we'll take it from there.

I can assure everyone here that we will have a brand new, immaculate, perfectly running iQ3 within two weeks, whether it is the one in Portbury Dock, or the one we already have.

Thanks for all the advice everyone.

Good Luck Richard !

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links