Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

TOC First Event

Steve

Hi Guys and Gals,

As promised in earlier posts I have decided to start this club properly after the JAE meet.

I would like to announce that we shall be having the first TOC meet in the Autumn. I shall let members know the location of this meet in the next few days.

However for those who would like regional meets should leave feedback in this thread.

All meets are organised in 6 categories. These are Sport, family, 4x4 and MPV, classic Toyota and Imports.

Any feedback would be very helpfull.

Thanks

Sounds good. What about a group for imports such as Sera's? I know they're looking for an excuse to meet up again at something similar to but maybe quieter than the JAE.

Good point...

Lets make that 6 Categories... We can organise it so we are all in blocks .. say Supras togeher, Sera's together.

It shall be a private meet so there wont be tons of public walking around or dusty tracks LOL

we shall more than likly hold it where their is refreshments and services available.. ie a motor museum etc.

Once we get a location I shall be adding a form so people can add themselves to the list.

Also on another note.. if we get enough supras, sera's, celicas etc I will open up seperate sections for eash class on the forums and make sort of mini clubs whithin the big club if you know what i mean. :)

Cool. And finally an event that I can be involved in to ;)

My husband, Andrew, owns a Sera and I have an Avensis, which isn't really wanted at the JAE but will probably be at home here ;)

Is there an ultimate plan to have track days too? Very well attended by other clubs I know of and you'd more than likely get the Sera contingent to that too.

our plan is to arrange meets and involve other clubs... so club like the sera club would be invited and so would the supra club. Our aim is for every model Toyota to be involved but they still remain active in their own clubs.

Track days are on the agenda, but we are still looking for organisers to help with all the events that we plan to put together.

Wehre we organise meets it makes it easier for other clubs as we have already organised the location and the event...

The problems I have found with trying to organise a meeting of cars such as the Sera is there's hardly any around, and these are widely scattered throughout the country, then there's the difficulty of where you have your meeting and if you all go for a ride before you get there, because people would already have travelled a distance just to meet. Then there's what you do when you're there because of the different ages and interests of the members! Not only that, it's really difficult to get people motivated. Personally I had a great time at the JAE and wish we could meet up more often, so any meeting with like-minded Toyota fans would be great, a toyota owners club meeting is just what the smaller clubs need too get together!:cool:

totally agree Carl,

Maybe our Classes idea would be good. We always have a mid country meet.. so for those who are coming from different parts of the country.

Basically we are enthusiasts of the Toyota Marque and not just one model.

I am sure the rest of the Sera bunch would be interested in some Toyota meets.

I know some of the Soarer club would also be interested.

Andrew

That would be great andrew! Different clubs will be representing their model.

I shall also be trying to get the Jap Performance mag down for the meet ... so as soon as I know the location we can start planning with other clubs and I can put notice the the editor on that dates.

• 2 weeks later...

Beaulieu in the New Forest are always welcoming of new members. There is also the house and car museum to look at afterwards.

funny you should say that.. we are holding a Lexusmeet there in October as part of the southern regional meet... i was wondering if everyone at TOC would like to join in?

What are the dates - I'll forward it to the Sera mailing list

When i get the dates I will launch it fully into the forums.. i have to speak with them first

cheers

steve

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership