Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis Bumper Scuff

Prox

Scuffed the front left bumper on wall yesterday when reversing around a STUPID parked car into my garage. God only knows how many times Ive put all sizes of cars in there b4!!!

Im still sulking about it now as treat my car like gold as it treats me!

Will toyota be able to do anything with it, its the grey bumper but also caught the front skirt too! Could kick myself.

Many thanks

Mark

A friend did this on a RAV4, luckily thre bumper wasn't as expensive as she had thought, so might be worth talking nicely to Toyota Dealer....

Thanks, yeah went to local dealer and have booked it in on wednesday. £280 though! if id only caught the skirt it would have been cheaper. They said the bumper could be touched up but would'nt look new so I decided to change the whole thing! i'll be more careful next time!!!

Always the way....

Normally did my suspension in the morning, driving a route I take every morning although exceptionally tired today forgot that there was a speed bump in the middle of the road and nearly took it at full legal speed, luckily no cars around so when I realised what I was doing all I could do was lock up and hope to scrub enough speed off....

Could have been a very expensive morning otherwise....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links