Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does Auris Hybrid Excel Has Auto Window Closer From Outside.

zamansf

Hi, I am new I bought my first 2013 Auris Hybrid excel model last week. So far I am loving the car it has a lot of fun toys. I love the keyless entry but I cannot find how do I do full window closer after exiting the car. Can anyone please help

Thank you

on other cars, not sure about the Auris but you hold the lock button for about 15 seconds ish or little less and the windows close.

on other cars, not sure about the Auris but you hold the lock button for about 15 seconds ish or little less and the windows close.

I have tried it maybe not long as 15sec. Has anyone with new Auris worked out how to do this?

Thank you

It might be programmable from the OBD port, would have to check, it's not something you can do from the key. There are several programmes you can switch on/off such as anti hijack autolock, would need to look into it for you

It might be programmable from the OBD port, would have to check, it's not something you can do from the key. There are several programmes you can switch on/off such as anti hijack autolock, would need to look into it for you

Please do look into it for me. With all the tech on this car they couldn't have forgotten the basic ones.

Ive had a look, it is not programmable, sorry

Ive had a look, it is not programmable, sorry

Thank you for trying.

I presume there is no way this car will close the windows

from outside after exiting the car. Such a simple feature other cars have but

this don’t. It would have been very useful.

I guess this is a dead end search.

It is not possible from the standard setup, but you might be able to fit a none genuine module in order to do it. Have a search about and see if it has been done. We used to be able to do it donkeys years ago when fitting alarms so im sure it is do-able, something along the lines of this. These units often require an alarm signal to work, so you would need to check suitablilty

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=window%20closer%20module

It is not possible from the standard setup, but you might be able to fit a none genuine module in order to do it. Have a search about and see if it has been done. We used to be able to do it donkeys years ago when fitting alarms so im sure it is do-able, something along the lines of this. These units often require an alarm signal to work, so you would need to check suitablilty

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=window%20closer%20module

I think if Toyota hasn't done it, I will leave it as it is. It's a shame they didn't add this on. Might have to write to them. Thanks for all your help.

It has a perfectly working switch to use before you get out :lol:

It has a perfectly working switch to use before you get out :lol:

That is true. I have it on my touran and and when you have a faily I find it useful. I also remember having it on my old F reg XR2i. Maybe I am making a big deal of it, what can I say I like my Techs.. Once again Thanks for you help in searching.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links