Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Other Jap Show At Pod

starletsy

as far as i know there are still passes. when i asked about them yesterday he said he has a fair few left, so you should be ok.

saw a coupel of nice e10 corollas at trax aswell.

andy, think there are at least 3 e11 rollas. all black ones aswell

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• corollasr

• Impressive G

• MSC_Kev

• Richard K

Mine and yours + my mate peter, richard K, corolla98 maybe ae111sr and finecactus should be cool :thumbsup::thumbsup:

as far as i know there are still passes. when i asked about them yesterday he said he has a fair few left, so you should be ok.

saw a coupel of nice e10 corollas at trax aswell.

ahh excellent hope so...

I attended this show last year and it was superb and the 1/4 mile action was top notch sub 10 sec quarters is what you want. :yes:

Kev :)

kev - i'm after sub 10 second 0-60s :D

lol me too!!!! :lol::lol: DAMN those 17's :lol:

Hopefully if there is enough space I'll bring a m8 along with me who has a 500bhp Supra that is nearly at 10 sec quarters, should be filled up with NOS on top of that for then too :ffs: :wacko:

I'll get him to go gold as he wants to join up too.

Kev

Before JAE 2004 :drool: The only time I'd seen so many corollas together was when I went to get my car serviced at Toyota world :lol:

I'm gonna have to make sure my car looks presentable, with so many rollas turning up. ;)

I might have to sort my clutch aswell, Trying to keep up with CorollaSR on Sunday has taken its toll.

I'm gonna get started. :bye:

Autoglym....check.

Megiurs....check

Armourall....check

Clutch....Fensport..beep beep.... surprise surprise engaged again :ffs:

(I think this is my 1st clutch aswell, I'll have check :bookworm: )

If it goes before then I might be in Parents RAV4 instead.

Hopefully it won't come to that.

10.10.04 :thumbsup:

loooks like its gonna be rolla overload

Just out of interest is there a UK corolla club at all?, there seems to be a big following for them.

It's something I've had a lot of experience with running clubs, dealing with admin proccessing memberships etc, I wouldn't mind starting one if there wasn't already one in place.

The TOC is excellent, but I have seen clubs for other toyota models dedicated soley to that particulary car, certainly at JAE there where several.

thanks

Kev

I might have to sort my clutch aswell, Trying to keep up with CorollaSR on Sunday has taken its toll.

i still wonder how i'm still on my first clutch. sunday was fun tho. did ya see the me vs focus bit?

might even have the dent and brakes sorted by then!

goin back to the topic.

kev: as far as i know there's nothing. they ahve them in holland and poland, but nothing here. if u start a club i'm happy to help promote,moderate etc

ed

There used to be a uk corolla club about 16 months ago think It closed down after lots of people registerd I met ae111sr via the site an when the site closed he mailed me about TOC so there was no point it looking for a corolla only site :thumbsup:

To be honest although a Corolla club would be nice,

I've liked seeing the variety of car's at the 2 meetings I've already been to. JAE '04 convinced me.

And once I'm GOLD member I'll be even happier cos I'll get the Gold Badges :D ,

WHO NEEDS A BLUE PETER Badge ANYMORE?!!!! :lol:

125,000 on one clutch isn't bad, especially the way I drive ;)

g - think u need to have made ten posts. just randomly post in a forum and then once u passed ten u can send pms

• 3 weeks later...

WTF <_< :angry:

whos still on for this then??

and sy do you still have some passes!

I hope everyone is still going to this!!!

I'm really looking forward to it, well as soon as my car is finished, 5 weeks and counting now :wacko:

What's the stand allocation?

Seems Starletsy as gone a bit quiet, there is a post in general chat I did a while ago, I'll go and give it a bump lol!

Kev :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership