Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Other Jap Show At Pod

starletsy

Sorry guys i've been busy yes i still have passes left for those that want them :thumbsup: Just hope that everyone comes that has requested a pass :rolleyes: So come on guys last big meet of the year not much time now i really need all SAE's for passes to reach me by Monday :thumbsup:

Cheers

Simon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• corollasr

• Impressive G

• MSC_Kev

• Richard K

me and a couple of mates wanna come up from london! is there any more passes??? who do i get them off???

i really wanna go as i havent had my car 4 two months and get it bk thursday! please let me know!!! thanks

For those who havn't got a pass sorted i will have a limited number with me on the day. It's too late to post them now so if you are going to come and still need a pass p.m. me and i will give you my mobile number then you can come and find me and collect a pass on the day.

Simon :thumbsup:

doh

dude i posted my SAE today :rolleyes:

any chance of it happeneing?

sy - is there any sort of stand plan at all or do we just park anywhere on the stand?

plus is access to the strip gonna be ok as i'm gonna wanna do my three runs

ed

sy - is there any sort of stand plan at all or do we just park anywhere on the stand?

plus is access to the strip gonna be ok as i'm gonna wanna do my three runs

ed

Not sure where we will be parking but last october we where right near the track on the concrete it was very easy to get on the strip. The show earlier this year was on the grass on the other side near the big hill :thumbsup: either way it's easy to get on the track :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership