Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao Funkyproduct

DazH

I've seen your ads in Banzai and Jap Performance and always meant to have a look at your site, but never got round to it :rolleyes:

Until now that is :eek: , you have some great stuff on there and the Paseo is on the drop down list, most sites don't even know what it is. I'm pretty sure I'll be spending some cash with ya shortly :lol:

Looks to me like all universal fit items you could get on eBay for a fraction of the cost. i'd think twice before investing with them, DazH

Looks to me like all universal fit items you could get on eBay for a fraction of the cost. i'd think twice before investing with them, DazH

Might have a look on there, cheers :thumbsup:

I did, twice. I found only springs that were specifically made for the Paseo. there's even a speed delimiter that says it fits only honda and mitsus, yet it's listed under the paseo part. I've seen all that universal stuff for cheaper elsewhere. I'm just saying be careful! :ph34r:

Thanks for all the kind words so far. We've only just added the Paseo as we've recently got our hands on a test car. It's true there's not much specific parts yet, but we'll aim to change that if there's a market :)

Added lowering springs though! Specific for Paseo too...

Cheers

Chris

We've only just added the Paseo as we've recently got our hands on a test car. It's true there's not much specific parts yet, but we'll aim to change that if there's a market :)

Fantastic. Someone willing to support the Seo's! :thumbsup:

...actually, we're fast running out of stuff to put onto our test car now (and actually finding Paseo specific parts to re-sell!) - any suggestions?

OK we've now added ACT clutches specific for Paseo.

Anyone want a 6-pad race clutch - torque up to 254lb-ft ? :drool:

go here http://www.geocities.com/earlnygma/intake.html or my site in my sig. they have some paseo specific parts, in fact, between the two of us, we list pretty much all of them. when you add parts, please please please have State friendly shipping prices, cus there are quite a few owners there also (myself included!)

What we desperately need are seat brackets!!!

Got any pics of your test car?

go here http://www.geocities.com/earlnygma/intake.html or my site in my sig. they have some paseo specific parts, in fact, between the two of us, we list pretty much all of them. when you add parts, please please please have State friendly shipping prices, cus there are quite a few owners there also (myself included!)

I think if you want to order stuff like the clutches, then we'd just give you the details of the supplier cause they're in USA so you could just buy direct - much cheaper for yourself :)

What we desperately need are seat brackets!!!

Got any pics of your test car?

Seat brackets... hmmm. What's the problem with using universal ones?

What seats are you trying to fit into the car?

My girlfriend Claire (who's on this forum too) owns the car, here's a pic as it was when it was bought:

paseofront.jpg

Looks a bit different now as it's been lowered and has new alloys and some cosmetic changes...

wow!

you got loads for the yaris too!

Ah! I remember that one.

Haven't tried to fit any seats yet but no-one makes brackets for the Paseo/Sera/Starlet brigade.

Apparently uni-ones are a nightmare!

Bit of a long shot, but when I put new seats into my Integra all I had to do was drill one hole each side slider and fitted the new seats to the old brackets. I've not checked the Paseo's rails, but do you think it might be something as simple as getting out your power drill? :)

i dont think it will be quite as simple on the paseo, as on the drivers side the winder that tilts the bottom part of the seat is all intergrated into the subframe.

Bit of a long shot, but when I put new seats into my Integra all I had to do was drill one hole each side slider and fitted the new seats to the old brackets. I've not checked the Paseo's rails, but do you think it might be something as simple as getting out your power drill? :)

Hmm I hope so! Either that or getting custom brackets made-up but I prefur your idea! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links