Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm such a newbie

grottybags

Well, to this style of forum anyway. So I have a question.

I've noticed on the side panel of messages there is a line which states the mood of the person. How do I set my mood? I've tried using the icons on the write message page but that doesn't seem to help.

Well, I am blonde ;)

goto the control panel on the top right of the screen... goto profile and then select mood.

I shall be making it similar the the lexus Owners Club Forums where you can change your mood from the index page of the forums

goto the gallery where you have placed a pic of your car.. when you see the small thumbnail picture, right click and select properties... copy the image url onto yor clipboard then goto your control panel on the top right hand site of the page... then goto your profile and paste the url of the image in the Avatar box.. click submit and away you go.

Make sure it is the very small image... should be something like 150 pixles wide.

can you see my pic? coz I can't I did what you said but it seems to be missing on my screen:(

that is because yahoo prohibit linking images on other websites... this is called hotlinking...

So I have added one for you from the gallery

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links