Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Couple Of Issues

alkbm23018

Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help me.

1. I have just upgraded my interior lights in my 2004 T25 estate to LED lights and I now have an issue with the drivers side door in that the light is always on as if the door is open, and the door open light is showing on the dash. I have just changed the door switch and it hasn't solved the problem. It has only affected the drivers side door. Anybody know what the problem could be?

2. I have a faulty Yaw rate sensor, i rang a local dealer to see if I could get the part number for it so I could get one cheaper than the £280 they quoted me, I was just wondering if anybody knows what the part number is?

All help appreciated.

1. does the light go off when you take the bulb out?

2. attached is a picture of a picture of a yaw rate sensor, this part number is for my avensis d4d 2004, if you pm me your reg I can check if its the same part number. its 89183-05020

post-125194-0-69755600-1418062149_thumb.

No the light on the dash stays on I've swapped all the bulbs back and still the same. I will PM you my reg

got the PM the part number for yours is 89183-05020.

now sometimes parts supersede to a different number my system does not tell me that, it only shows the part number when manufactured.

ring your local Toyota and ask them if the part supersedes.

there is one on eBay now for £50 delivered with 89183-05020.

Hi Kieron, usually the door switch earths the live feed that includes the interior light.

If you remove the door switch and leave the wire hanging out does that light stay on?

If so then it must be earthing somewhere else, is it possible that something has moved when you changed the bulb in the light?

Del

Yeah if I leave it hanging it stays on, I don't think I did move anything when I changed it, I didn't pull on anything so I don't think a wire has come out anywhere, when I push the switch in the light dims but doesn't go out.

Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help me.

1. I have just upgraded my interior lights in my 2004 T25 estate to LED lights and I now have an issue with the drivers side door in that the light is always on as if the door is open, and the door open light is showing on the dash. I have just changed the door switch and it hasn't solved the problem. It has only affected the drivers side door. Anybody know what the problem could be?

2. I have a faulty Yaw rate sensor, i rang a local dealer to see if I could get the part number for it so I could get one cheaper than the £280 they quoted me, I was just wondering if anybody knows what the part number is?

All help appreciated.

Kieron,

Have you put the original lights back in to see if the fault disappears? The reason I say this is because the LED lights have a different loading and need extra resisters and circuits to make the same load as ordinary bulbs.

Just to eliminate the only change made since the since the fault appeared.

Konrad

• Like 1

I have swapped them all back and I'm still having the problem. I don't know what's going on here.

Just to give an update, I don't know how but my door light has fixed itself, will still keep an eye on it, and I have sorted the yaw sensor managed to pick one up for £50 off eBay, thanks avensosd4d786 for confirming the part number and showing me part on eBay

Just to give an update, I don't know how but my door light has fixed itself, will still keep an eye on it, and I have sorted the yaw sensor managed to pick one up for £50 off eBay, thanks avensosd4d786 for confirming the part number and showing me part on ebay

Your welcome.

has it fixed the problem?

Just to give an update, I don't know how but my door light has fixed itself, will still keep an eye on it, and I have sorted the yaw sensor managed to pick one up for £50 off eBay, thanks avensosd4d786 for confirming the part number and showing me part on ebay

Your welcome.

has it fixed the problem?

Yeah it's all sorted now thank you

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links