Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Glanza Vin Req'd

Trav's EP91

When I was a japfest, I got talking to a EP91 starlet Glanza owner. Starlet-chi mentioned him in the japfest discussion (he was selling it, it was a white one!)

anyway, I got chatting to the guy as it was a late model with different rear lenses. I think it was a minor face lift model

he said they come standard. they were sort of dark with cigar shape bits where the light/s are emmitted.

does anyone:

A:know what I am talking about :)

B: have these on their car

If you do, I want a set for my car. As I work for a toyota main dealer, I need a chassis/VIN number to look up the necessary part numbers

If anyone has, is there any chance they could send me a PM with the chassis/VIN? I know it would stupid to put it here but if you can help me I will put the part no.s and the prices when I get them

Thanks in advance

That would have been Mark from www.glanza.co.uk they are standard on the 98> cars mate :thumbsup:

Yea, now that you mention it, I think he did mention that site

Top man

Ta very much :lol:

Could you do me a favour then mate :D i'm after the lower lip spoiler for a 96 Glanza front bumer it looks as if it was a factory option but my local dealer cannot seem to find me one :crybaby:

I can't promise anything, But I will see what I can do. :hokus-pokus:

If you can get me a pic, that would help immensily as I can show the parts people what exactly you want

again, if you can give your chassis no. (in PM) I can definetly have a look for you

Are you after a white set? I'm actually in the process of trying to get them myself. I think it is the same as mine. i will let you know at the end of the week

Bad news mate. I asked them. It is actually part of the front bumper. sorry. :(

gizza shout if you need anymore bits

Are you after a white set? I'm actually in the process of trying to get them myself. I think it is the same as mine. i will let you know at the end of the week

yeah im after the white set and just the speedo

allrate m8,u mean these? i want sum,wud they fit a 96 starlet sportif?

no, thats not them. go to www.glanza.co.uk and look at the starlet glanza v 98>

where did you find those lights anyway? I thought no-one made aftermarket lights for them?

yeah im after the white set and just the speedo

its not the same. it has the hi-lo boost control on it as well

:thumbsup: You need the ones from a Glanza S the JDM N/A version it's the one with the bonnet bulge and not the vent i know a lad with one so i'll see what i can do.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links