Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi From North Wales

TheArf

Hi there.

Ok where to start, well I work at a university in North East Wales and in the new year we are hoping to be forming a partnership with a national charity.

Our aim is to race an Avensis in either the Classic sports car clubs tintop series or move into 6hr endurance races, which one is yet to be decided upon.

We have the car and our plan is to stripout the interior and then sell this to part fund any modifications needed.

We are meeting with the charity in January at autosport international and then once everything has been finalised and signed i will come back on here to keep you up-dated.

this is my first post on here and first question, does anybody know of maybe a restorer or similar that would be interested in a like brand new interior that we will be selling.

When i say like brand new, it is brand new the car has delivery miles only.

i wait to here from someone soon kind regards

Arfon.

Hello Arfon - welcome to Toyota Owners Club

I suggest you put the parts on eBay that are not needed, what year avensis is it?

Basically its a pre-production model that we were given by Toyota for our performance car technologies course.

the car can't go on the road as it has no vin number, there are very few miles on the car and there has never been a bum in any of the seats except for the drivers seat and thats only been sat in.

So what are we going to be selling, basically the whole of the interior as we need to lighten the car for competition and what ever we can make will be put back into the car for any safety devices that we need for competition.

I won't know what year it is until the principle lecturer is back from the christmas break but I do believe it is the last generation of Avensis.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links