Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

205/55 R16 Tyres - Amazon

FROSTYBALLS

That's exactly the same price as black circles when delivered

Who Amazon

I just thought it was odd that it was exactly the same price as them and thought maybe it's them flogging them on Amazon as I know they do on eBay as well

According to the product description the tyres are despatched from and sold by Amazon.

Hmmmm how odd lol never thought that Amazon themselves would sell tyres ... Wonder who they but em off might see if I can cut myself a deal

Amazon tend to use their own company - Amazon Logistics - for most deliveries nowadays.

Interestingly, the founder of City Link's owner (Better Capital) is Jon Moulton - who tried to buy MG Rover back in 2000.

Looking at Moultons track record for buying up wounded corporate entities maybe we can expect him up here some time to snap up Rangers football club then.

On a different tack maybe you can help me. Santa brought me a cordless impact wrench to save my arthritic old joints when changing wheels etc. It came with two 24v NiCad Battery packs which I have charged up. Trouble is I won't use the tool all that often so I'm wondering what's the best way to long term store these Battery packs.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links