Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gps Tns300

marcello

Hi to all, i brought a land cruiser wagon and i need info's abt the gps navigation system i just know it's a Panasonic TNS300, and i would like to know if i can download somewhere updates maps, then record a DVD and use it...

Anyone can help me?

Hi Marcello,

I don't think you're going to have any luck there. For the TNS200 CD system, Toyota sell new disks for £135.

I've heard that the DVDs for your system are exactly the same price. Its a lot of money just for an update!

If you do find anywhere you can download Toyota maps, let us all know. I could use such a site myself!

Good luck!

Peter

Well Peter, i don't think that the maps are from toyota... anyway it will be good enough to know if someone tryed to edit the dvd database to add new roads, restaurants etc etc...

or at least to know if it's possible to update the database on the dvd by your own...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links