Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Universal Sideskirts

matt_hillyard

Ive seen some rather nice sideskirts that claim to be universal but am not sure if its worth the effort as the x-racing ones are lovely but just thought id see what you lot think.

Here are the sideskirts.

imelitestylingscorpioskirts.jpg

A guy overhere has fitt Peugot 206 side skirt to his Glanza S.

Looks great if i find a picture i will post it here.

i done it but they took major effort buy theirs no other paseo like it and they do look like they were made from the car now, they dont look aftermarket, if ur really good with fibre glass and a welder to make mounts ul be able to do it, if u want some advice wen u get em lemme know, was thinking of getting them skirts myself but was told they wouldnt fit the seo by aq guy who builds bodykits as their is not a big enough lip on the doors, they will need some serious fibre glass to blend in.

Hey,

i totally agree wiv paseoGT4, they will prob be a nightmare to fit also need loadz of custom work to make them look like there ment to be part of the car....................... BUT................ if ya do it rite.................it could look WICKED!

espcially if you get some kind if veilside front aswell.... :thumbsup:

go 4 it mate , then we will hav another top paseo in the uk :D

if ya need ne help let me kno......

oli

cheers oli,

I really appreciate it as i wana have somethin that bit special on the road and yours certainly is!

Oh, and ive just the new fast car and its got your seo in it again from donny with the hydros up tall. I love the new front bumper, it looks nuts.

Cheers all,

Matt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links