Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi All

Bakewell

hi every one i have the new ower of a paseo, and i want to know if 18's will got one with an average drop and wat is the paseo's off set for the wheels?. i got a body kit but need deeper side skirts tho. any help would be greatful!

you'll need to do some work to fit 18s. I'm sticking with 17s, and that's what Si (97paseo) has also. as for the offset, i think it's 35-38, and the lug pattern is 4x100. let us know what you choose wheel wise!

will do mate thanks for your reply. i will most likey go for the 18's as i work at a motorsport shop so will do the work my self. how wide are you wheels by ther way?

don't have mine yet, but the max i would go is 7". any further and i've heard about terrible rubbing instances.

the offset limits are +38 & +42. i found this information on the TO.com board.

you'll need to do some work to fit 18s. I'm sticking with 17s, and that's what Si (97paseo) has also. as for the offset, i think it's 35-38, and the lug pattern is 4x100. let us know what you choose wheel wise!

im going to go with 16's.

what the hell i will go for the 18's and will have to see what happens. its got 16" smiths on it at the mo but they look to small to me.

I know they're cheap, but if it doesn't have a name like Aerospeed or Dropzone on it (both of which make coilovers for the 'seo), I wouldn't buy them. it'll mean spending more money, but it'll be worth it because of the higher quality. plus, you might want to consider the lowering springs. i have coilovers, and i'm going to put them on, but i've heard bad things :(

could you give me the sites that sell the coil overs please. i knew they looked cheap and tacky. whats wrong with the coils over then. thanks again

I found KYB gas shocks for Gen1 and 2 Seos.They are $60 each for the front two, and $44 each for the back two.

Welcome to the site anyway :thumbsup:

There's always the option of 15"s, yeah they look small but handling is excellent :yes:

check eBay motors. I know it's what I tell everyone whenever they're looking for 'seo parts, but they're cheap, you can get brand names cheaper, and they ship it right to your door. also, Nopi.com has some springs.

The only problem i can forsee with coilovers is a much stiffer ride, and possible vibration problems. when you do get the car lowered, you need to get it aligned and the camber checked immediately. Also, on older cars, i hear horror stories of the rear brushing assemblies breaking. before i get my dropzones put on, i'm getting the KYB shocks mentioned above, and new rear brushing assemblies, just in case. the upgraded shocks should soften the ride a bit, but it'll still be harsher than with sport springs.

thanks people, you are so helpful. i need to get the car on the road and rolling first. but i will be going for 18's

if you want a suggestion on wheels, i'll always suggest Teckademics wheels. I know the guys of the company and they're really cool, i could probably get you a discount too. they look good (the few styles they have) and they're super light weight.

I'm getting the teckademics Ronins-17x7" 15lbs.

St. Louis, Missouri. the teck guys are on the east coat, and I know their event coordinator, Gio.

the ones you are going for are nice. i think i am going to get bk racing 121's in 18's they give it the street racer look. and i iam from worcester england.

don't know if i should go for a aluiminum spoiler?

Check the TOC garage, DazH has an alu spolier.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links