Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Allrate Ppl

Captain Starlet

Allarte ppl,only just registerd to this site,just wonderd if you could point me in the right direction,ive got a red 1996 toyota starlet sportif ,but tbh with you im having trouble finding sites or places to by mods and parts ,just wonderd if u had any help for me,also i just wonderd wots the biggest engine you people av seen in starlets b4 tar, ill stop wafflin now :P

Hi there Starlet boy, welcome to the club :thumbsup:

There aren't many sites for the starlet i'm afraid, but there is one person that is working on a starlet website, known as Geocool69 on this forum, but he won't be here for a while. So everyone that drives a starlet here are waiting for his final project of the website.

Talking about the biggest engine i ain't sure... get a turbo engine that's nice to have!! :lol:

You could also ask Starletsy for some advice.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Shelly

nice1 m8,wot kinda stuff u dun 2 urs? an the turbo engine is only 1.3 init?

Hi there,

www.fensport.co.uk

They have quite a bit for the starlet. :thumbsup:

nice1 m8,wot kinda stuff u dun 2 urs? an the turbo engine is only 1.3 init?

Mine is only a SR, havent done much to it, just standard. :P

You going to attend JAE this year??

Yeah the turbo engine is only a 1.3 giving about 130bhp.

nah m8 doubt it no money wot so eva,u? , wot engines in the sr? has it got leccy windows cos i wa after sum for mine but starlets are like rockinhorse **** to find in wreckers so not much look :(

So why did u choose the starlet in the first place?! lol. Leccy windows?? sorry don't understand :( maybe it's me. The SR is exactly the same engine as urs which is the 1.3 right? Only thing that SR has it standard TTE exhaust, TTE rear spoiler, 15" Speedline alloys and lowered by 25mm.

Plus yeah iam going to JAE this year.

Shelly

Alright Captain i have the same motor as you. B) The sr is better cos of the extras. i want electric windows too. somtimes there are some on eBay. Plus central locking would be a bonus. Any questions just ask. somebody will know. :thumbsup:

Iv got a starlet cd, and i always wondered what the difference was with the sr, i thought they might be faster??

I was suprised at how quick these little babies are, my mate has a 1.6 punto sporting and round the street i can kick his ***** :D its just on the motorway he leaves me for dust :( , and the only 'power mod' iv done is the exhaust really.

allrate m8 wot exhaust / box u got? ne pics i wa wonderin wot shapes look nice on em

Iv got a Powerflow cat back system on mine, with a 3.5" pipe on either side of the car, looks and sounds good :D , i ant got any pics at the mo but iv t-cut and waxed her this weekend so il try and get some up, il let you know, what you thinking of doing to yours??

ive got a micrscan microwave alarm to put in it,wiv sum central locking, want sum clear indicator lenses (only 10quid each frm toyota),and wanna get me windows tinted,found a geezer on eBay tht sells custom kits for ya car,49quid for full tintin kit ne colour,so tht shud do the job,light smoke

Sounds good mate, want my windows tinting, just dont have the brass at the mo, holiday taking priority, but when i get back expect a few mods to be going on!!! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links