Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Sr Ignition Barrel Cover Cap

experiax10

:D Hi everyone

Bought myself a yaris sr yesterday. Very happy with car, i noticed though that the part where there's supposed to be like a cover over where the barrel ignition is on other cars for the keys is missing.

So now i just have a round hole at the side of the steering wheel. Any one know the proper name for this so I can get a replacement please? Or a link to a website where I can pick one up?

I've looked on Amazon and eBay but can't seem to find anything. Any help, I'd be very grateful. :thumbsup:

I know what you mean about naming things to search for them.

I can't help directly but "Bezel" is a possible name for it, if it's the thing I think you're describing.

A photo may help forum members identify the part you mean.

See where the hole is? Should be a black plastic cover in it.

post-105073-0-64536600-1430640706_thumb.

Sorry don't know why the photo has come out upside down, tried editing it but it won't let me.

I'd try and find a black rubber blanking grommet of the correct diameter to push into the hole. You need to measure the hole diameter and refer to column A in the listing. Like this link. Under £2 for two, delivered. Use a bit of washing up liquid to help insertion! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6mm-9mm-12mm-16mm-20mm-25mm-32mm-38mm-50mm-Black-Rubber-Blanking-Wiring-Grommets-/221289101517?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item3385dbb8cd .

What he says ^^^

(I thought you meant a ring round the barrel ... didn't twig you don't have a barrel. So grommet not bezel.)

Part number 45289-52010-B0 from your local Toyota dealer

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links