Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello. I'm Soon To Be Rav4 Owner.

Dazmonkey

Hi all. I'm about to buy a rav4. I've left a deposit and pick it up on Saturday. It's a 2005 xtr in black (pic attached). I want to buy some Thule roof bars for it to clip on to the existing rails. Anyone know the width between the roof rails on a 2005 rav4?post-148008-0-53220400-1430773135_thumb.

Hello Darran - welcome to Toyota Owners Club

Have you seen the roof bars Lidl have in their special buys on Thursday 7th May - www.lidl.co.uk/en/our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=23069

Hi Mike.

I have the usual/standard matt black front to rear genuine Toyota roof bars on my 4.3.5 Rav 4, this might sound a naff question but have you any idea if those Lidi bars will connect with what i have already?

At that price they seem such a bargain and worth buying even if they sit at the back of the garage for a while.

Regards, Mike.

There are a couple of posts on the Rav4 club about the Lidl roof bars -

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/129746-cheap-roof-bars/

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/152104-roof-bars-again/

With them being one of the Special Offers, they may not be in stock for long, so a visit Thursday morning to your local store may be worth a try. Having said that, they have been a Special Offer several times over the years - so if you don't get any this time, keep an eye out for when they next come up. Suppose to be on the safe side check the measurements

Hi, Welcome to the club... Enjoy :driving:

Have you seen the roof bars Lidl have in their special buys on Thursday 7th May - www.lidl.co.uk/en/our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=23069

Hi Mike.

Just to let you know i was waiting outside of Lidl at 8 oclock on Thursday and got my set of roof bars at the knock down price. At present they are still in their shrink wrap plastic wrapping but as soon as i fit them i will report back as to how well they fit my OE Toyota matt black F-R roof bars. The Lidl bars look very good quality and certainly worth the money and i am so far very pleased with my purchase.

With Thanks, Mike.

From what others have said, they're worth a try.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links