Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ouch

dymchurchpaseo

dude, I don't think there ARE CRX convertibles. at least i've never seen one. glad to hear your gf's alright, that's always scary.

I don't mean to be a vulture, but what are you planning to do with the car? will you part it out? If so, i'd be interested in the clear corners you have!

You get the Crx Del Sol they are kinda a convertable, more of a T bar tho

those things are fun - try & get one on the later models with the automatic roof...

nice to drive for a 1.6 too.

glad everyones ok - looks like a nasty accident..

J

O no i have just noticed that you've stuffed your wheel. :D

sorry to here about the car mate

I don't mean to be a vulture, but what are you planning to do with the car? will you part it out? If so, i'd be interested in the clear corners you have!

Indicator lamps are £41.25 from Toyota each, just had to replace one of mine

them crx's are really nice but they're like mx5s they are really expensive for what they are, even a 10 year old one would go for a minimum of about 3200,

What's the story to ur car??

The whole things now gone to the scrapheap, i may try get the insurance co to sell it back to her, as the engine was absolutely fine. Still started up after. All the wheels bar one are gone, due to the kerb though.

Mate, if you want to fix it up, i have all the bits you need to repair it off the red paseo i bought for spares as the one i have was hit on the other side, i have the wing, doors, any suspention that you need etc... if you want the bits let me know... :hokus-pokus:

unlucky chap

glad to hear no one was hurt though

good luck on sourcing the new motors

What's the story to ur car??

The whole things now gone to the scrapheap, i may try get the insurance co to sell it back to her, as the engine was absolutely fine. Still started up after. All the wheels bar one are gone, due to the kerb though.

Mate, if you want to fix it up, i have all the bits you need to repair it off the red paseo i bought for spares as the one i have was hit on the other side, i have the wing, doors, any suspention that you need etc... if you want the bits let me know... :hokus-pokus:

probably better off trying to get the red one back on the road with parts from this one if the A post is damaged

You get the Crx Del Sol they are kinda a convertable, more of a T bar tho

a del sol is a trans top,the whole roof section comes out in one piece.the model to go for would be the 1.6 dohc vtech.it's the del sol s.i.r. model. :thumbsup:

bad buzz about the seo...

Looks like it held up well to the impact ;)

One of the lads at work just bought a Del Sol, J reg for £2900, looks a beauty though :thumbsup: Quite fancy a damaged one as a project, everyone needs a hobby :rolleyes: :D

Looks like it held up well to the impact ;)

One of the lads at work just bought a Del Sol, J reg for £2900, looks a beauty though :thumbsup: Quite fancy a damaged one as a project, everyone needs a hobby :rolleyes:  :D

Daz if your interested mate

1st Del sol on page

J

I don't need replacement side indicators, as the American 'seos didn't come with them. I was inquiring about the corner marker (next to the headlight). I can get those from Toyota, though i don't need them... I was just hoping that he would be willing to get rid of his because they don't have the little amber piece in them. They don't sell clear corners anywhere in the US. let me know, m8!

J, I'm so pleased thats an auto, cos I don't like them ;) I could see my company bonus disappearing as I read it :lol:

J, I'm so pleased thats an auto, cos I don't like them ;) I could see my company bonus disappearing as I read it :lol:

trouble is most of the del sol's ive seen are Auto's i had a H reg auto (Vtec) & it wasnt too bad....

could always do a engine & gearbox transplant :lol:

J

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links