Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starlet Sr Owners

TRIGGER

:D Hi all, i am only aware of 1 starlet sr memeber that lives in scotland, are there anymore sr members that live in scotland?, my main reason for asking is because i might be purchasing an sr soon and it would be nice to meet up with some sr members round where i live, thx all regards TRIGGER :D

I live in scotland (glasgow) i dont have an sr,i;ve got a cd and work for toyota as an apprentice mechanic.

allrate m8,can u check my post about windows kit out,cos i was wonderin if u cud check the part number out

Orite captain starlet, i live in leeds side of bradford, not quite south yorkshire, do you eva go to ponte or castleford??

i live btween selby and ponte!starlet is dead for the week but is getting fixed!ponte is closed now so dont go anymore!

Was there last nite mate, it was in xscape though, very good nite actually it was rammed pack!!!! Iv seen a few sr looking starlets but theyve bin turbo'd and they sound mint!!! Sorry to here bout your car bud, hope your back on the road soon. :thumbsup:

yer m8 i pop down there (ponty) everynow an then,the cops are always there fast like,but normally worth turning up to see sum top motors

Few month back i wa talking to a guy with a black starlet and hed put a montego turbo into it, which i thought was pretty funny, went like the clappers though!!!!

You going down next week bud?

i might do but its pickering show near york and if the starlet is fixed its off on my car clubs show stand

So its looking good for your little starlet then??

You putting a new engine into it??

Well if you are going down let us know :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links