Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pedal Height

mickandjanet

Is it possible to have the Brake pedal lowered slightly as it is about 4cm higher than the gas pedal, this means I have to lift my foot up to move it to the brake pedal, notice on most cars this is the same, model Yaris 1.3 Excel manual 2015.

Title edited.

Surely it would be easier and more practical to fix a 4cm block to the accelerator (gas) pedal than trying to lower the brake pedal.

Hi FROSTYBALLS, fail to see the connection of my post regarding pedals and your reply of the Toyota F-SR or am I missing something.

Hi ,eyemdee, thanks for post, however I have the seat back as far as it goes and raising the gas pedal will make matters worse, need to chop a bit off my legs or drive barefoot.

Mike if you take a look a this http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/169809-clutch-adjustment/ you will see where Devon Aygo posted some information about adjusting the pedal height of the Aygo clutch pedal. I don't know whether there's a similar adjustment for the brake pedal ie a stop bolt but it would obviously require an adjustable link between the pedal and the master cylinder.

If there is any adjustment I expect this would be in the form of an eccentric mounting of the push rod end fitting where it joins the pedal or an adjustable length rod between the pedal and the master cylinder/servo unit.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links