Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Water Leak

the_hood

Hi, I'm looking for a second opinion.

This morning the temperature was -2 according to the in car gauge.

Once I'd scraped all the ice of the windows I noticed that the wipers weren't clearing the water from the screen. I then realised the water droplets were on the inside.

I believe I have water coming into the cabin. What do you guys think?

Condensation can form on the inside of your windows, especially if the car interior is damp/wet. Can also be prevalent if you mainly do short runs where the car gets hot but not for long enough to dry the air. Using air-con helps. Check that your carpets are dry first.

Also check the condition of the air conditioning (pollen) filter to see whether that is wet or clogged. Using the air con together with heat will help dry the air and demist more effectively.

Check for water in the boot the carpet could be wet along with water in the spare wheel well. Auris is known for leaks via the back lights and vents behind the bumper , There are quite few threads on the subject on the forum

Steve

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links