Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Needin' Some Help Guys!

Demonic Angel

Which kitten should I go for?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which kitten should I go for?

• Ginger Male Kitten
    • Tabby Female Kitten

get the ginger male! :D

helped a mate look after a tiny, ginger kitten the other week. it was called simba. he was beautiful :)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Moffmo

• jez_1_2000

• TheNissanMan

finally someone whos helpful

Look demonic looks like you got a name too: simba thats awesome!

Although Moffmo could be a gud cats name. and youd know for a FACT noone else calls their cat moffmo! :D

Wont you feel a tad guilty taking the male, seperating him from his g/f then having his manhood choped off :!Removed!: :P :thumbsup:

lol I dont think I've ever laughed so much in my life tonight - you guys are on fire! :D

I have kinda chosen names already - the boy will be Monty if we get the ginger lad - a tabby girl will either be Meg, Jazz or Jinx - not decided on that yet - hopefully I'll be inspired tomorrow! :D Simba is cool though!

And there will be no incest in that household! lol Although I dont suppose male cats care about who they do, sister or no sister!

well honest opinion ould be to get both, it's not that much more expensive to get 2 and they're easier to keep as they ckeep each other company so do less damage.

Insurance isnt much, £6 ish a month so 12 for 2, sometimes get discount for more than one). Food is negligable anyway, pound or two a week if you stick with dry food (defo suggest iams dry food).

For the 7 cats in the house I spend £10 on food every fortnight so 2 cats is not really that much, the expensive bit is when you go into a pet shop and see a toy which you like and think the cat will like it as its cute :)

edit: oh and three of our cats are from the same litter (mother and 2 daughters)

I am thinking more of all the vaccinations and getting them both neuteured - I know its at least £60 for the vaccinations (thats £120 for 2) and then its about £30 for the neutering (little bit more for the female I know) so thats approx £60, so add those together and you are looking at £180 just to get them both vaccinated and have their bits chopped off!!

I just dont have that kinda money at the moment! :( :( :( :(

I wish I did - anyone wanna gimme some extra cash to vaccinate and neuter kitty no. 2? :D

Aww thanks for offering to pay for kitty no. 2 Moffmo! (I assume thats what your doing beings as you keep saying I should do it!)

Well I accept cheques, cash, all major credit cards... make cheques payable to Miss D Angel and post to 666 Cherub Drive, Demonsville, Warwickshire!! lol DA66 6DA!

And in return I shall name the kitty Moffmo (or Moffmona!)

Cheers - you're such a good pal! :D :thumbsup:

ill give ya a tenner - if everyone else chipps in!

:thumbsup:

Nahh I will just get one and be happy at that - I'm sure the other one will find a good home soon! :D

:crybaby:

BTW - im sure you laughed more at shrek....

I probably did, but I didnt want you to feel bad.... :D

if ya think about the neutering can wait a couple of months as they won't be sexually mature for a while and the vacinations are spread out as well....

aw how cruel splitting up the little ones, havent they been through enough already seeing their brothers and sisters dissapear, just think how happy they'll be together...

I bet "'im indoors" says why didn't you get both in less than 4 weeks....

:P i know shrek is funny!

Why not get some cheaper aftermarket vacinations and cut the balls off yourself?

Leave his Peni* tho, let him live a lil....

well honest opinion ould be to get both, it's not that much more expensive to get 2 and they're easier to keep as they ckeep each other company so do less damage.

Insurance isnt much, £6 ish a month so 12 for 2, sometimes get discount for more than one). Food is negligable anyway, pound or two a week if you stick with dry food (defo suggest iams dry food).

For the 7 cats in the house I spend £10 on food every fortnight so 2 cats is not really that much, the expensive bit is when you go into a pet shop and see a toy which you like and think the cat will like it as its cute :)

edit: oh and three of our cats are from the same litter (mother and 2 daughters)

tried the dried food feeding and the cat ended up with cystitis due to the Ash content in the mixture.

I now use bother with a touch of water stirred in

Awww bless!

Mental note to me though **Never ask the guys at TOC for their advice in future as they will all try and get you to do bad things for which 'im indoors would be most displeased with!!**

I mean you never know, might see both and we might want both - perhaps take 2 deposits, just incase! :D

And there will be no incest in that household! lol Although I dont suppose male cats care about who they do, sister or no sister!

D'oh, missed the brother/sister thing :fishyface:

Have both then if you decide you want to get rid of one you could always do a bit of creative cooking and have....cat-bab :P j/k

Sorry babe...... not being much help here are we :rolleyes:

:hokus-pokus: get both, if you moan enough "im indoors" will back down and let you have your own way so he can have a quiet life :hokus-pokus: thats what my lady does when she's after a £110 burberry coat for my 3 year old daughter that will only wear it about 3 times before she grows out of it :ffs: :censor: :ffs:

:hokus-pokus: get both, if you moan enough "im indoors" will back down and let you have your own way so he can have a quiet life :hokus-pokus: thats what my lady does when she's after a £110 burberry coat for my 3 year old daughter that will only wear it about 3 times before she grows out of it :ffs: :censor: :ffs:

Ahh but I'm a good girl really and I dont really rant to 'im indoors much - he has a quiet life 99% of the time anyway!

Had to laugh at the Burberry coat thing - thats just like me with my handbags - I tell him they are a necessity, not a luxury...

Although he kinda gave me an ultimatum and said designer handbags or kitten, and I chose the blasted kitten! :D

I'm telling ya, if its not a Louis Vuitton kitten I'll be most upset! :D :D :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links