Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2008 Yaris Sedan Electrical Problem

VVIP

I have an Automatic 1.3L 2008 Yaris Sedan. Some time back the power steering started to fail at times and the Electric Power Steering Column was replaced in July 2014(18 months ago). About a month ago this problem came up again but this time all the other electronic components like the Radio, Air conditioning were failing and the engine suddenly stops and nothing works for about 5 minutes (can't start the car). this only happens occasionally. I checked the Battery terminals and it had Acid (white Stuff) on it. Went to the Battery shop and they replaced the Battery (under warranty) saying that one cell is leaking Acid to another and changed the battery terminal because the old one was corroded. However, the problem still remains.
Did a scan and the image has the results. The Fault codes were deleted but the problem still remains. Does anybody have any clue as to what the problem could be?

post-152034-0-17899800-1451978922_thumb.

post-152034-0-56028300-1451978951_thumb.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links